[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 501

Evgen157:

Here are the most popular market indicators.... I get it all..... And, I think, so do most of the people here. If you don't understand, google it )))) I think we haven't reached the bottom yet and no one knows where it will be..... Everything is too tight in Europe..... OH, GREECE .....((

thanks i'm sitting on the moors, google your own spots ... i don't know about all this meaningful talk

solar:

thank you i'm sitting on the moors, google your own spots... i don't know about all that meaningful talk

how's the cognac?)))

Trololo:

how's the cognac?))

awesome. )))) well, i've never concealed it - weekends are usually a drag ....., if not alcohol, then sport ))) they say schizophrenia. i don't believe it (stanislavsky)

solar:

great. ))) well, i've never concealed it - weekends are usually a drag ..... when it's not alcohol or sports ))) they say schizophrenia. i don't believe it (stanislavsky)

you should do it right)))) it just looks silly when a bunch of people with varying degrees of schizophrenia (and in fact everyone has it) pointing to the manifestation of schizophrenia in a particular person)))) so respect)))

)))))))))))))

Tantrik:
why bullshit! down! - also looking down (it was Friday for the top - didn't work out)
It feels like a lot of people have selves left. Do you hit the tambourine?

Sta2066:
It feels like a lot of people have selves left. Do you beat the tambourine?

Do you want me to pour a glass of sels for you?

Don't be so sure of anything )))) the market will decide where to go

Sta2066:
It feels like a lot of people have selas left. Do you beat the tambourine?
no one, and the years are not the same anymore....

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Should I give the deposit to Kolyan or refill it with a kopeck and wait out the drawdown?

MobileMan:
I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should give the deposit to Kolyan or refill it with a kopeck and wait out the drawdown.
Start with a demo account, good luck.
Reason: