[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 398

I think the piano is about to be thrown from the 30th floor to the 29th floor... my condolences to everyone in the corridors

Oddly enough on Insta 54% in sales)))

strangerr:

i respect you very much )))) well, don't look at what they have there ))))

solar:

I respect you very much )))) well don't look what they have there ))))

I'm just out - going up, they're in sales, going down, too, but the sells are down))))

markich:
What difference does it make to go down to 1.26 or up to 1.32?

The difference is 200 pips:

1.32-1.30=200

1.30-1.26=400 And from the current values it is stupid to go down, we have to wait for the right entry to the sell.

strangerr:

I'm just out - going up, they're in sales, going down, the same, but the sells are down))))

and where's the guarantee that there's no randoms involved ? )))

strangerr:

I'm just out - going up, they're in sales, going down, too, but the sells are down))))
smells))))

strangerr:
And now there was an overflow. Just as I thought.

strangerr:

I'm just out - going up, they are in sales, going down, too, but the sells have shrunk))))

It's all "logical" - we got in a drawdown - we need to fill in, we went down in the trend - we need to close fast

By the way, is there any similar statistics from Japanese brokerage houses?

strangerr:
Strange as it may seem, Insta has 54% in sales)))

I wonder what Insta has to do with it? Why should I look up to the most ..... broker in my practice?

No one will disclose their data and even if they do, who cares how many sells they have?

If Insta influences the global Forex market, it is no more than 0.000000000000000000001%.

And my advice to you - get out of Insta

Reason: