[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 347

markich:

at all on the forum today, or is it just daydreaming out loud?

You should read bedtime stories... they always write them in a way that makes life seem like a dream )))

solar:

He said -145 ... what's the upside ... I don't know, it's hard to tell from other people's moose. I have a very strong sense of responsibility, so I don't give a shit.

I thought it was a dash. It's a fucked-up situation.

markich:
Hanging 1.31356 and buy 1.32066, which way to wing? total -145 S
If you have money on the deposit, forget about this lock for now! When you get signals for growth, you should open the bottom one and keep it in the black. You think yourself absurd! If you have not had time to react to a move, don't bother!

jonni:

Thought it was a dash. Shit situation.
Dash )))))

Salavatka:
Dash )))))

there's a lot more to look forward to )))) !!!!

So, Tantric, now would you say it's better to pick up a couple of pts each way?

strangerr:
So, Tantric, now would you say it's better to pick up a couple of pts each way?
Nicoh has broken through now I see where (speculation vs news)

solar:

there's a lot more to look forward to )))) !!!!
the dash is a minus while the price is early when it flies it's too late, so you have to jump on the train

Tantrik:
Nicoh has broken through now it is clear where (speculation vs. news)

What does this have to do with the news? Did I show you the picture yesterday? Although the guru here, who takes five pips, criticized me for pictures)))

strangerr:

What's this got to do with the news? Did I show you a picture yesterday? Although the guru here, who takes five pips each, criticised me for the pictures)))

What is the first target at 1.37 ? or the blue square ?
Reason: