[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 572

Tantrik:
you're weird! when it's down then i sell. when it's up then.... (yesterday was an overload Mobile was to blame for the temptation )

how is it my fault? did i not enter accurately and was my forecast inaccurate yesterday?

Tantrik:
you're weird! when it's down then i sell. when it's up then.... (yesterday was an overload Mobile was to blame for the temptation )
Well, who did, he opened orders for you

rigc:

he's been pissed off since yesterday....

Strange is messing with him...

so just stay out of the way))))

Don't, I'm just communicating with him, he likes it that way too)))

Hello all!!! What elks, what chainsaws. I have 4 bars on gold\euros and 5 on quid yen fanning out from the bottom, and the sells are just a little counterbalance.

strangerr:

Don't, I'm just communicating with him, he likes it that way too)))
S&M?

strangerr:
Well, who did, he opened orders for you

There are those seconds when everything is decided in minutes. And it lasts for hours.

strangerr:

You tell people not to jump into trades, wait for a normal entry, no matter which way, but they go straight to the morning: give me a forecast, I sold))))))
Strange you're just like that old bull in the joke "Let's go down and fuck the whole herd" and we're like youngsters - we need to get a couple of chicks down from the herd and yep)))

MobileMan:

and how is it my fault? did i not enter accurately and was my prediction yesterday inaccurate?
Overloading the depot

sick imagination asks for shorts ))).......

OlegTs:
tantric, come on, I didn't hurt you :(
there's a wedge there and it's up to the top 70pp.
Reason: