EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 922

Noterday:

All within this(https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/05/H1_10_1.jpg)

Current opinion.

Up I agree, about 1.4575(85) there...

Bottom in question for now....

Stoyn:
And judging by the pattern tomorrow's rise ))

yes waited today in general...but there the pound has thrown out the number )))...tomorrow - the day after tomorrow... let's see...

You're all victims - who are trading without mash-ups -

New results today and who wanted to kill me on Tuesday = thank you I have a lot of motivation

The real deal is the same - there is even more profit than this pathetic demo -= I will give login and password to those who deserve my attention and so thank you all -

Respectfully, your lucky and funny Michael.

Vizard:

yes waited today in general...but there's a pound over there throwing out a number )))...tomorrow - the day after tomorrow... we'll see...
Think tomorrow...we'll see...

Mixon777:

You are all victims - who trade without waving - Respectfully, your lucky and funny Michael

Had a good laugh ))) thanks Misha...

Mixon777:

You're all victims - who are trading without mash-ups -

New results today and who wanted to kill me on Tuesday = thank you I have a lot of motivation

The real deal is the same - there is even more profit than this pathetic demo -= I will give login and password to those who deserve my attention and so thank you all -

Respectfully, your lucky and funny Michael.

Dear "our" Lucky and Funny Michael!

Tell me please, why do you prove your technique right? Do you want to show your ambition, to create publicity for yourself?

And don't be so categorical about the "victims". And at the end of the day, your posts don't fit the title of this thread. In this thread, traders share their views on market movements and experiences (and it doesn't matter which way they work). Everyone chooses any convenient way of trading, while you are imposing your TS and insulting the way others earn...

Vlad72:

Are you out of the bay?
Nope.

margaret:

Dear "our" happy and funny Michael!

Tell me please, why do you prove your technique right? Do you want to show off your ambition, to create publicity for yourself?

And don't be so categorical about the "victims". And at the end of the day your posts don't fit the title of this thread. In this thread, traders share their views on market movements and experiences (and it doesn't matter how they work). Everyone chooses any convenient way of trading, while you are imposing your TS and insulting the way others earn...

I have a task to take away money from victims like you - your task is to take away money from me - if you do not believe in this concept, get out of the auction altogether - the big profit comes only through the blood of others who bet against you -

Thank you

Mixon777:

My job is to take dough from victims like you - your job is to take dough from me - if you don't believe in that notion, get out of the auction altogether - big profits only come through the blood of others who bet against you -

Thank you

What makes you think I'm a "victim"? Are you GOD? Or a devil?

margaret:
Nope

iron lady)))
Reason: