[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 336

markich:

spit

even knocked on the table already.

Tantrik:
Watch out! You don't have to write that Stranger was hired by DC again (he'll go off to haul bricks)

3135 coming up, are you ready to buy?)))

MobileMan:

super! )))) if it's like this, and I have exactly the same TP, only on the Jew is 99.99 (for the future, but I'll cover earlier))) I'll raise a tsar from the depot 200 )))
And tomorrow you'll hit it !

And then it's like this

>

strangerr:

3135 coming up, are you ready to buy?)))
won't make it - already on the market

Salavatka:
And tomorrow you're going to kick it!

Nah... I'm putting all my profits into a separate account, it has a completely different system (semi-automatic) and gives me 20-30% per month - that's enough for me. What I close today I will withdraw right away...

Meanwhile, in case anyone missed it - November car sales in the US rose 14% to 994,72,000 vehicles, according to Autodata Corp.This was the best result since August 2009.

solar:

Meanwhile, in case anyone missed it - November car sales in the US rose 14% to 994,72,000 vehicles, according to Autodata Corp.This was the best result since August 2009.

The eurik's dead, it seems to me

solar:

What, congratulations to them? )))))

Salavatka:
And tomorrow you'll kick it in !
if not tonight.
Reason: