EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 626

Fartowiy:
the pound is running the temp today. One more stop. will be blacklisted :)))

Pound is always funny on betting days... and looks like it will fall to 6227 as pictured here, and only then will it go to the highs (with a possible setback)

Vlad72:
I'm really surprised with the pound. The pound was going up, they knew they wouldn't raise the rate, but they still went up. What's the point of this move down? I can't get it out of my head.
It's artificial.

Alexsandr76:

The pound is always bad on betting days... and looks like it will fall to 6227 as pictured here, and only then will it move to the highs (with a possible setback)

I put marbles on him. He fucked up all the candles and indices and shuffled the bastard. Only on orders today.

The euro has not even seen an increase in volumes!!!!

Fartowiy:
I put marbles on him. He messed up all the candles and indy shuffled the bastard. Only on warrants today.
)))) he's like that... and if you look at him from the wave's point of view, the last few months have been something else... )))

Kitsan:
But the reaction is nil)))) Will wait for comments.

margaret 07.04.2011 13:23
Temnyj:

what is the probability that the rate will not go up?

5%

it turns out 1.25 we worked off that long talk about a hike and there will be no quick moves.

If they announce 1.25, there will be no reaction as such (violent), if they rise (and there is also a 5% chance of that) to 1.44 - the reaction will be violent...In general, everyone will wait for Trichet's speech...everything depends on his speech... If he talks about further policy tightening (including the next rate hike in the short term), the reaction will be violent and the euro will rise even higher ...

When the rate goes up, loans get more expensive. Right?

Of course loans will go up and purchasing power will go down, which is not good for the euro...

No exact signal but possible euro on the spread.

There's a rinse on the H4. So go north. On a pullback we have to buy.

Any comment on usd/jpy where the price will go

Remember you gentlemen were talking about the news that will come out 1545. what does it say?
Reason: