Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 35

Mikhail Gorenberg:
Why should I limit myself? Here is the result of the test, why not put it into practice?
And over what period?

More than I know...

Vadim Konyaev:
Not a bit wrong! You can't find a graphical algorithm, just like you can't draw a square and a circle with a ruler and a compass.
If you look, you'll always find it, if you have the right idea how it should work.

Oleg Shenker:
Can I have at least one look at this "100-200% stable"?
You can have just one look and on the stories, go to my profile, there is a skin of Br rating at the end of the page

Karputov Vladimir:

It's not you who "got caught", it's just that you didn't understand the point of testing:

1. Testing of trading strategies
  2. Algorithm of tick generation in the Strategy Tester of the MetaTrader 5 terminal
What is the "unclear point"? Please explain, in a few words, how the "essence of testing" affects the setting of stops not based on parameters?

Mikhail Gorenberg:

In addition to the fact thatthe market is saturated with free liquidity forex market for poor market makers as the common people had thousands of years ago and have to this day only CIVILIZED and at home as everything is fair and according to the rules in fact there is one rule to take away money from people in any way, widening spreads, interventions, gep. I have the impression that Metatrader is designed so that the chance to become a profitable trader was equal to 0.0000000000000000000000001%.

Your opinion on my statement, please

I do not agree at all. A strategy tester is a measuring device. And like with any other measuring instrument (even a normal ruler) it has its own uncertainties and limitations. For example, you can hardly measure the length of a circle with a ruler. It is just as pointless to measure micron distances with a centimetre ruler.

Strategy Tester allows you to run the strategies on historical data. You will get statistics as a result. In order to interpret statistics correctly, you need (a) to understand what they mean, and (b) how they are obtained and what affects them.

At the very least, the tester will help you try out how your strategy reacts to certain market situations. That these situations will be repeatable is not guaranteed to you. The markets are constantly changing.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I would like to become a millionaire in the tester :)
I would like to become a millionaire in the real world :) In the Strategy Tester you still have the opportunity to make money, but don't despair))

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do it manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I wanted to be a millionaire in real trading :)
With the help of an EA, you can really become a millionaire, if you were a billionaire).

Alexey Busygin:
And the tick volume has no cash backing? You surprised me! I'm not going to argue, on the fund with volumes, you have to work differently, and on forex differently.
Didn't you know that?

Ramiz Mavludov:
You still have a chance to make money in the tester, but don't get discouraged.)
What are you going to earn in the tester?
Reason: