[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 320

strangerr:

I can see by the lots. Explain to Tatrik about the accounts and that the franc hasn't fallen off yet))))

I wish I knew what to explain )))) I don't understand what "the franc hasn't fallen off" means at all ?

MobileMan:

I wish I knew what to explain )))) I don't understand what "the franc didn't fall off" means at all ?
you don't need to.

MobileMan:

I wish I knew what to explain )))) I don't understand what "the franc has not fallen off" means at all ?

It means that somewhere from 94 it can be sold with a target of 88-83.

Tantrik:

and I'm slowly earning $387 in 20 days - I think I'll take another 20 today, and then that money will go further into trading.

(and in the end those zhakhs are a waste of time)

I honestly, without a shadow of irony, do not understand why such experiments .... I'm trying to understand and I can't ... you have a deposit, you can make a 10% deposit, and thank god, trading is over ... I don't know... like, adrenaline rush... maybe that's it?

solar:

I honestly, without a shadow of irony, do not understand why such experiments .... I'm trying to understand and I can't ... you have a deposit, you can make a 10% deposit, and thank god, trading is over ... I don't know... like, adrenaline rush... maybe that's it?

i don't understand your misunderstanding ... It's my account (risky) just have a depo of about $50. And it's waiting for a "sure thing" - a good time. Meanwhile, I'm trading in the main account in lots of 5% of the deposit. And when the lucky moment comes, I make few depots on it during a day or two. Or the second variant - I lose $50. So. This is also a certain system, you need to be able to feel a sure thing. I'm more likely to guess than not. So the bottom line is that the account is highly profitable and positive with little risk.

solar:

I honestly, without a shadow of irony, do not understand why such experiments .... I'm trying to understand and I can't ... you have a deposit, you can make a 10% deposit, and thank god, trading is over ... I don't know... like, not enough adrenaline ... maybe so?
It can also be applied - a strong signal but not a concrete one - catch a 100% stop and do what? enter without a stop (0.1) on a 3K deposit! - go with a separate deposit of $200

Hello all, the Greeks are coming out of Europe, is it true or not?

MobileMan:

I don't understand your misunderstanding... It's my (risky) account just there with a depo of about $50. And is waiting for a "sure thing" - a good time. Meanwhile, I'm trading in the main account in lots of 5% of the deposit. And when the lucky moment comes, I make few depots on it during a day or two. Or the second variant - I lose $50. So. This is also a certain system, you need to be able to feel a sure thing. I'm more likely to guess than not. Therefore, the bottom line is that the account is highly profitable and positive at low risk.
The main account with lots of 5% is probably just a fantasy, a dream (I'm going to make a lot and start a main account).

jonni:

You cannot kick them out with a stick))))

jonni:
Where do they say it is true or not?
Reason: