[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 191

lekhach:

Exactly the same opinion.
dac and so ducked....

lekhach:

Exactly the same opinion.

And I have so 1.36-37 before a normal correction, please don't tell me about 100 pip movements)))

rigc:
Strange, don't you think there's a diver on the daley? I'm sure they can cut you off, but still...

You should pay less attention to bullshit.)

strangerr:

You should pay less attention to all sorts of bullshit)))
Tell me which ones to pay attention to)))

rigc:
tell me which one to pay attention to))))

And throw more turkeys, draw lines and look at the diverters and resistances there))))

strangerr:

You should pay less attention to bullshit.)

You're on the right track comrade...

Good morning! I think the Eurodollar is thinking of leaving the channel up, but I don't think I'm going to do anything right now. And it's extremely likely to go down before breaking upwards. And a small sell is hung 001 lot, I do not know, when it is better to remove it, or to put a buy on this pair - pounddollar... Nah. Buy is very doubtful. It is high.

I will take a closer look at all the pairs as the day goes on.

Afternoon )))) Today, after yesterday's fat lot, got back into selling. The false signal made me think about the timing. As a result I found a very interesting dependence of the lifetime of trends on the numeric series consisting of differences in degrees of energon. A new graphobject based on fibo-times has been found. If we are now watching the beginning of a real decline in the Euro, it should end after 2012.02.10 01:00 terminal time at 1.2955 )))) I will watch it ))))

I apologise for yesterday's coddling ))))

Stranger, I thought - you'll thank me for this stop, it's the right motivation )))

Reason: