[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 49

McBro:
I couldn't find a manual on what to put in the Archive )))

Scripts into scripts, induks into induks, inludes into inludes ))) Every script has a hotkey - that's the whole piano ))))

solar:

You know )) well, we're going to get even further into the flub...)) that's not going to do much good... i know this whole thing and i know it very well... as tough marketeers we need to understand what can happen due to some measures ... that's all ... that's my point )))) and take advantage of it

i.e. in banal, plain tongue-in-cheek, boneheaded terms, make a profit. )))

Anyway, it's the same as always)))

solar
we as tough marketeers need to understand what can happen because of some measures ... that's all ... that's what i mean )))) well take advantage of it

the insider does not go public, it is quietly shared with his own, like the president of a swiss bank to his wife

artikul:
What's in store for us, if it's not a secret? )))

It's for my grandfather. His invention.

We'll set it up and use it, it's much more customizable now)))))

artikul:

scripts to scripts, induks to induks, inlude to inlude ))) Each script has a hotkey - that's the whole piano ))))

Well, just a "Rayal/Bayan" ))))

p.s. friends are visiting... tests postponed until later...)))

time as you have it, don't forget to check out Diverky ;)))

All the best, see you later!!! ;)))

LeMaxx:

you don't put out the inside, you quietly tell your own, like the president of a swiss bank to his wife.

I am talking about the balance of power and the balance of forces will soon begin to change that's all.

strangerr:

You should divide the points on the indicator by their importance. Let's get smart, too))))

And they are subdivided, the figure is from what day ago, the colour - red is like 1/1, yellow is twice as much, green is less.

Solid colour from the high, outline from the low. It's something like this.

EURUSD, Probability for Long (Buy) position: 0.5457 You can subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter at: http://heigh.ru/mailman/listinfo/signals_heigh.ru The list of subscribers to the newsletter is hidden even from those who are subscribed. All messages in the newsletter are pre-moderated, i.e. spam is excluded. See http://rnn.heigh.ru/statement.htm - updated every 5 minutes An advisor can be obtained here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136747/page605 
I'm going out on my own. Thus, I will not be able to download signals here in the near future. The Expert Advisor, mailing and publication of the statement works fine - who needs it, please.

Too early to buy EURUSD yet. The upward driving force is weak. Although it has been increasing over the last few hours. I will buy soon too. You can buy whenever my indicator is on the plus side and sell whenever it is on the minus side. But it will significantly reduce the average profitability of the trade. The preponderance of probability of TP over SL will be small. Therefore I will buy (with TP=SL=50 pips), when the signal exceeds the red dotted line (arbitrarily chosen by me level of "reliability" of the forecast).

strangerr:

So you would divide the dots on the indicator by significance. Let's get smart too))))

Freeze )))) Everyone has their own circle of interest now))))) Or wait for the dotted line))))))))
Reason: