Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 4

LeoV:
This topic is new at all. Practically no one has developed it. I've been investigating the subject myself but haven't really got into it yet ))))

I've noticed you have a tendency to first deny things outright and then agree without admitting you're wrong. Maybe you shouldn't be so cathartic in your statements from the start.

Ilya Sabluk was also chastised for his bullshit in terms of adapting his filters, but it turned out quite differently.

The illiteracy is already evident in the title. The derivative is velocity and acceleration is the second derivative(the rate of change of velocity). The following posts are also mostly incomprehensible.

trollolo: Yours I've noticed.....

Fuck, there's nowhere to go - they're watching everywhere....)))

Dr.M.:
The illiteracy is already evident in the title. The derivative is velocity and acceleration is the second derivative (the rate of change of velocity). The further posts are also mostly incomprehensible.

Well, I could not express all my thoughts in the title of the thread. eh, so we will be exterminated by the Jews((((

I was born in the wrong era.
an era of crooks, thieves and slackers,
...of stale souls for the most part...
What else in this world can I lean on..,
but the help of the lord outside.
Yes, yes, from the outside, you're not mistaken.
for there's no use looking for it here.
And why shouldn't our world be called hell?
where I can't change a thing,
and whether my birth was necessary,
that long ago was foreseen by IM,
Why do they call me and everyone else the creator's creation,
if this creation is doomed to suffer.
where the imitation of love is only for the creation of a herd,
where the happiness of many is but a personal pleasure,
and the philosopher's stone of truth is more and more like
to the one that, alone, flickers coldly
at the base of the coffin lid
who wanted to live, but to live unexceptionally,
not obeying the phrase - to live like everyone else, that's all.

"slaves to habits, to opinions, to labels,
giving birth to new ones, with a downward spiral,
"I can't see the bottom or the bottom.
There's no rest for me and there won't be any soon,
until my final sigh fades.
And maybe one day, without regrets,
I'll be resurrected where love reigns in the world
a love without meaning, without money, without judgement,
without boundaries, without definitions alien to me,
without superfluous words or disclosures,
not the love that is only between bodies,
but that between all the souls of men,
in which there are no clever or fools.
How I'd like to go without a doubt
Into one of these wondrous creations
and be lost in it, with no regrets.
In the meantime, I'm content with just a shadow
of one of these fabulous worlds,
which happens, rather as an exception,
in our world, where love doesn't reign.

(Alexander Sergeyevich Trollolo, for pussy hunters....)

LeoV:
This is a new topic altogether. Hardly anyone has developed it. I have looked into it myself, but so far I haven't gotten into it at all ))))

Would you like to create a topic on the subject?

It's all a load of rubbish.)

trollolo:

It's all a load of rubbish.)

It is. You are trying to study quantum mechanics with a magnifying glass. "Studying interactions between spins is not immoral, but difficult." - Shaposhnikov (C). In November 2009 Borisych gave a good idea about price derivatives, but when he realised he had to change the tool, he went into "martial arts".

Has anyone been looking into the question of dynamic coefficients in an integral. If you can just put it in simple terms, like here http://theoryandpractice.ru/posts/842-chto-takoe-integral-i-zachem-mne-znat-eto

icas:

You are. You are trying to study quantum mechanics using a magnifying glass. "Studying interactions between spins is not immoral, but difficult" - Shaposhnikov (C). In November 2009 Borisych gave a good idea about price derivatives, but when he realized that he needed to change the tool, he went into "martial arts".

Geez Semen Semenych, can't you just leave a link to the branch, who the hell knows who Borisych was in 2009 and what idea he had and what you want to say with your riddles (what tools, trade, or enemas). no offense. really, what are you laughing at, tell us directly what is the point and what branch and what change in tools is it about.

trollolo:

Well, Semen Semenych, can't you just put a link to a branch, who the hell knows who this 2009 year-old Borisych is, what his idea was and what you want to say with your riddles (what tools, trading, or enemas). no offense. really, what are you picking on, tell me directly what is the point and what branch and which tool change is in question.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121649

Our MT tool, Borisych gave it up as too convenient for the DC.

Reason: