Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 17

Trololo:

And then Sharikov scratched the lice-soaked back of his head and said: "I'll never be human that way."

I do not understand programming, but I have a general idea about cpu, there is no way to market a certain ready-made and known method, I am against deepening into the terms, for example in Excel, when all the calculated values are visible, you can quickly look at something and see how it looks visually and understand what is wrong, but in the code it is hard to understand either the code is glitchy or there is a bug .....

if you can, an elementary example like in the picture above.

To do this, one wants to understand what the bend in the picture above means? Isn't that about something resembling a zigzag shifted one step to the right?

new-rena:
To that end, one wants to understand what the envelope in the picture above means? Isn't that about something similar to a zigzag shifted by one step?

It looks like that, but I don't think it's quite the same.

Look at the file on the first page. There is a final decomposition for 20 mashups, but I am also thinking about taking all these decompositions and mixing them, so the point is that it is not a particular frequency, but a combined analysis, and the first place at any given time can be either a higher or a lower frequency, and the envelope that I spoke about can already have a composite character.

+ don't forget that this can be applied to cluster and multi-currency indices, the surgeon index indicator for example.

Trololo:

It's similar, but I don't think it's quite the same.

Look at the file on the first page. There is a final decomposition for 20 mashups, but I am also thinking of taking all these decompositions and mixing them together, so the point is that it is not a particular frequency that is analysed, but in combination, and the first place at any given time can be either a higher or a lower frequency, and the envelope that I spoke about can already have a composite character.

I don't get it.

It's very complicated and averaged to the limit, it seems to me; also these MAHs are calculation indicators by themselves. The spectrum will consist of a constant component of amplitude of each MA cube. And to find acceleration, shouldn't the derivative be taken twice?

Here, you can try to fool around with one for starters. And the combinations later.

But what is the derivative in our case for one MA and how to calculate it? The rate of change in the amplitude over time or the slope angle? Perhaps both concepts need to be accounted for somehow?

Trololo:

There is no point in a derivative for a single ma, from a macdi it's all right.

Tomorrow already. Today, my mind's gone dry. It all starts that night and I was running a second real account...

new-rena:
Завтра ужо. Сегодня мозги отсохли. Всё начинается то ночью, а я второй счет реальный запускал...

It would be interesting to see how you did the calculation. if it's intimate for you, then you can use the ICQ and skype in your profile.

I'll post the result of the frequency mix later.

Here's a look. You take Madame Bovary. You drink a shot of vodka. Then you read Anna Karenina with a beer. Then Babel's Odessa Tales with some Massandra.
And after all that, you do an analysis on all three works. You look into them thoughtfully. You think deeply. You rave about statistics.
Gentlemen... aren't you laughing yourself? What's not to understand about the fact that the market is not one story, but many?

Svinozavr:
Here's the deal. You take Madame Bovary. You drink a glass of vodka. Then you read Anna Karenina with a beer. Then you read Babel's Odessa Tales with some Massandra.
And after all that, you do an analysis on all three works. You look into them thoughtfully. You think deeply. You rave about statistics.
Gentlemen... aren't you laughing yourself? What's not to understand about the fact that the market is not one story, but many?

I have an option (postponed for now) for a multitude.

We should also try to correctly decompose one pair into its components, so that this decomposition can be applied to multicurrency calculations.

+ I also found the idea of market cycle density very interesting, but it has to be decided what to consider as a completed cycle.

The rubik's cube, and then the shawarma churchella.

Then Leo will come running, saying: "Who killed Madame Polasure's cat?

Svinotavr:
Jos, pay attention again to what Peter wrote:

Aren't you related by any chance? namesakes? namesakes?
:-)

And in general, the topic is interesting
sinosaurus, swinotaurus, swinomaurus...

What's up, Renat? Are you conquering the Maldives or something else?
Reason: