[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 673

solar:

I wonder how you can classify - unclassifiable waves ... the more I read the thread, the more I realize that I am not a village of asphalt

I can easily explain them to you. Get to the bottom of it. The unclassifiable Elliott waves, they are waves that can be drawn on an already completed history, and using clever phrases to fill the brains of suckers so that they deposit more money in their accounts. But it is impossible to "predict" the future price behaviour by them (as well as by the classifiable ones)))

MobileMan:

I can explain them to you easily. Get to the bottom of it. Unclassifiable Elliott Waves are waves that can be drawn on existing history and operated by clever phrases, to brainwash suckers so that they would deposit more money in their accounts. But it is impossible to "predict" the future price behavior on them (as well as on the classifiable ones)))

Purely schematically, without picking the sub-waves:

emotraid:

what kind of closure? I got scared I could hedge and now I'm rubbing myself with anger ))))

Put it in the one that's on the move and you'll be out of the money.

markich:
refill the one in the mover and your minus will be overlapped

Too late, the buoy's gone and the boo's gone, now it's up to you ))))

MobileMan:

I can explain them to you easily. Get to the bottom of it. Unclassifiable Elliott Waves are waves that can be drawn on existing history and operated by clever phrases, to brainwash suckers so that they would deposit more money in their accounts. But it is impossible to "predict" the future price behaviour with them (as well as with the classifiable ones)))

Not a problem. if you have an eye for intuition )))

artikul:

Not a problem. if you have an eye for intuition ))))

Me, me, naturlich)))

Nesradamus:
Am I boring you by interfering with smart people's conversations?

Are you going to tell me?))

strangerr:

Will you tell me about it?)))

I communicate with my grandfather as an Emo, in the Astral.

Only one formula is 100% certain about the square:

Gunn's unadjusted square = Malevich's square.

When I have a working setting, it will make sense to talk about it.

2012.01.31 09:51:02 OVERVIEW: Hopes for Greek talks support euro DJ FOREX

lotos7:
2012.01.31 09:51:02 OVERVIEW: Hopes for Greek talks support euro DJ FOREX
talks are persuading - hopes will not come true
Reason: