EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 793

Not working with Alpari:)

And what does the DC show on a 2-3 year history? And which point size for the gap are you working on and which are you ignoring?

Classic bounce from Kijun-sen and get a parade of lines

On the D1 a confirmation of a dead cross

Can get up to the cloud at 80.205

Question. If on usdjpi we fall, may we expect growth on eurusd? They are not opposite currency pairs?

For 4-digit EURUSD, an average of 15-20 pips is a normal GEP that works out regularly

AndreyZak:

For 4-digit EURUSD, an average of 15-20 pips is a normal GEP that works out regularly

I will not add more information about this strategy here

strangerr:

It's not about the indicators, it's about us, I once advised you to watch the movie Revolver, who's seen it?

I'll definitely watch it. A friend of mine recently recommended it...

seolink74:
More is written here about this strategy I will not add

I'm not pointing out Tp because it only makes sense to talk about it when it's reached)

strangerr:

I do not specify TP because it makes sense to talk about it only when it is reached)
It turns out that you need to be constantly chained to the terminal... so as not to oversleep a reversal and fix a profit... not entirely convenient... anywhere there is a high enough probability that the price will reach a certain level (resistance/max/min)

seolink74:

Classic bounce from Kijun-sen and get a parade of lines

On the D1 a confirmation of a dead cross

Can get up to the cloud at 80.205

Question. If on usdjpi we fall, may we expect growth on eurusd? They are not opposite currency pairs?

Reason: