[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 650

Nesradamus:
We've reached a point of no return.
Explain to me how we have reached the point of no return? Don't let a fool die without knowing what the "point of no return" is.

odiseif:
Explain to me how it came to a point of no return. Don't let a fool die without knowing what the point of no return is.
Well it's like in space when you run out of fuel... :((((((((( (if the natives can't find rocket fuel, they'll be left with them)

odiseif:
Explain to me how it came to the point of no return? Don't let a fool die without knowing what the "point of no return" is.
If the Americans don't pick it up, it's a U-turn to Mobile.

I'm sitting here thinking, why did everyone think there was a bearish trend reversal? On the daily TF it is just a correction, the rebound was technically from the 38.2% FIBO level:

On the Ishimoku, there is also a rebound from the cloud:

I think the bears will take the eu to 1.2800 for sure (like Strange said) and maybe even lower.

Nesradamus:
If the americans don't pick it up, a U-turn to Mobile.
well 1.28 and Stranger predicts.... but it's not certain that we won't break it, maybe not even on the first try....

herzogtier:

I'm sitting here thinking, why did everyone think there was a bearish trend reversal? On the daily TF it is just a correction, the rebound was technically from the 38.2% FIBO level:

On the Ishimoku, there is also a rebound from the cloud:

I think the bears will take the eu to 1.2800 for sure (like Strange said) and maybe even lower.

who decided i'm in the sells, ....

Tantrik:
who decided I'm in the selves, ....
all! i closed the sell - i will watch (the situation becomes suspicious in case of what i will sell again from 32)

The diver shows an hour, there is a possibility of buying... The "typist" doesn't really look at these divers... ;)

rigc:
well, 1.28 and stranger predicts.... but it's not certain that we won't break through, maybe not even once....
In order not to turn around today, 3080 should be Low. This is from Grandpa))))

Tantrik:
who decided I'm in the selves, ....

It is good to be in the sells, but be careful not to stay with the natives)))
Reason: