[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 51

Vizard:

Hey Dimka ... let's see for ourselves, do not just trade on the assumptions of others ... it's just a guess ... may go down on stops :)))

just looks oversold to me ( + Friday's sharp drop ) should recover.... imho all of course...

that's how it looks...we'll see...

Thank you!!! That's what I do, mostly. Of course you do. And if I write or ask something myself, I also expect that everyone here as adults and smart people and if the advice everyone will think for himself to follow or not. Or criticize wisely and give good advice. What a great forum!

Margaret thanks for the pictures!!!

I may be settling in if I know we will be below the peak on 16 May.

Hello, folks.

It's not like there's much room to settle anymore.

For me, it's buy now.

Dersu:

Hello, folks.

It's not like there's much room to settle anymore.

Not at all.

I have heard this expression more than once, by the way.

But a bounce up is likely right now, even though the chart is steeply down.

Dimka-novitsek:

Not at all.

By the way, I have heard this expression more than once.

But right now a rebound is very likely, even though the chart is steeply down.

On Ishimoku on D1 price is in the cloud and a move to Senkou Span B at 1398 is an option. There are also weekly and daily additional levels... only if it reverses on them

Looking at the prices.

Dersu:
Looking at the prices.
That's a lot of meaning. You are all understood :)

seolink74:
Meaningful... You are all understood :)

You're wrong. I don't claim to be the final authority. And I don't trust the others 100 percent.

That's all.

Yeah, opening with such a gap has brought me 50pts of profit so far - to be honest I was hoping for such an outcome, but to be honest I didn't expect that at all. Now I guess we could go even lower :).

herzogtier:
Yeah, opening with such a gap has brought me 50pts of profit so far - to be honest I was hoping for such an outcome, but to be honest I didn't expect that at all. Now I guess we could go even lower :).
What GEP? What pair?
Reason: