[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 322

Nesradamus:
Tell me how, I'll draw it.
Earth, moon, sun, galaxy, magnetic storm, solar activity, natural disasters, human behaviour - draw...!!

Nesradamus:
Tell me how, I'll draw it.

combine all the indices into one and that's it )))

а ... galaxies ... I was watching a film about the galaxies being arranged in chains into felomena or feloments, I don't remember exactly, very similar to handicap charts, you can also predict))))))))

emotraid:

(so nada make a chaos turkey, it'll be more useful))))

Here you go)))

Anything else?)))

Files:
ckoe.zip  6 kb

Kitsan:

That's the whole point - maybe forget it).
As Emo said - all the turkeys follow the market, but the square is ahead of the locomotive (not me, it was Gunn who promised).

Nesradamus:
As Emo said - all the turkeys follow the market, but the square is ahead of the locomotive (not me, it was Gunn who promised).

She's a young yasher and doesn't know what she's saying)))

forte928:
Earth, moon, sun, galaxy, magnetic storm, solar activity, natural disasters, human behaviour - draw!!!
Can you give us more details, in numbers?

Nesradamus:
Can you be more specific, in numbers?
Take the dimensions from reference books, calculate their velocities and accelerations, dedifferentiate , integrate and you will get complete chaos (in your head)...

strangerr:

Here you go.)

Anything else?)))

(Forecast every hour five minutes ahead, please))))

Thanks, I'll look at it tomorrow. I don't really need it.)

strangerr:

No comments)))

Thanks for the clarification, I had been a fool not to understand what kind of crawling up at gigantic volumes, tomorrow I guess we will go down, probably with some kind of preliminary cleanup and covering our tracks :).
Reason: