FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 160

emotraid:

No, not really, if you fry it with onions, it's watery... although they bring all kinds of rubbish to us, it's scary to buy fish, half from gumnakul and half frozen for 10 years (((

what a ripus, read it carefully, smelt and vendace, all roe come in the season, my old one even purrs when she eats it fried))))

somby:
Strange. The thread reflects what I wrote under NI
COM EMOTRADE. That's some bullshit. Has nothing to do with it. All claims EXCEPT for DUEL to me ZOOMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strangerr:
Fishing and hunting))) So who's Lucy Wright?))) I'm getting a little lost.)

I don't get it either, I think she's spitting on Sondick.

emotraid:

Isn't that the theme where you dance around the girl? ))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUoJqiB4Irw

no, not me, well thanks for the joke...) i'm a normal guy why you are comparing me to tramping alcoholics without knowing me personally, i don't get it....

tema077:

no, not me, thanks for the joke ...) i'm a normal guy why you compare me to drunken vagrants without knowing me personally, i don't get it....

i'm kidding, not again )))) don't write what you drink, keep it a secret)))

Actually the Olympics are underway. I realise no one cares, but maybe there are fans amongst the TRADERS???? Of course I could be mistaken......................................

somby:

Actually the Olympics are underway. I realise no one cares, but maybe there are fans amongst the TRADERS???? Of course I could be mistaken......................................

Our footballers are enough for me)))

tema077:

what's the big deal, drinking one... .... Drinking and drinking last... that's another.

here I am...

Good for you. I also used to scare Turks and Albanians with my body in Turkey. Know OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

У меня вопросы все решены. Народу хотел подсказать, как деньги зарабатывать. Лучше, конечно, показать на примере, поэтому открыл ПАММ с 1к начальным депо около трёх недель назад. И уже на нем сумма соизмеримая с годовым расчетом Стрэнжерра. Хотел рассказать о нём чуть позже, когда лимон накапает, но раз зашел такой спич, смотрите - http://fx-trend.com/pamm/23115/.
Create a thread on the FT forum. With these figures, in a month they will have put in 200,000

tema077:

what's the big deal, drinking one... .... Drinking and drinking last... that's another.

here I am...

also blue and what's-))))

OK, OK, sorry again mister ))) no more jokes )))) sea ... boats ... what a beauty ... why drink?
Reason: