[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 37

Tantrik:
Who exactly are you talking to?
No. A bruised brain has no addressee...
Is that what I didn't understand?

Svinozavr:
No. A bruised brain has no addressee...
Is that what I said that wasn't clear?
A bruised brain has no addressee. Okay, I get it.

No, that's it. Fuck you. I've had enough of you...

Svinozavr:
I'm here the other day - I put a genie in a ring with a signet ring (at night I put it under my pillow) (well, my spirits - spiritual protectors - the same here) and hanging on a string ring (pendulum) - and he tells me where the jew! (while guessing) Do you have a diagnosis?

Igor, what is this nonsense?

===

You're underestimating, but I'm going. The vodka is delicious.

Tantrik:
I'm here the other day - I put a genie in a ring with a signet ring (at night I put it under my pillow) (well, my spirits - spiritual protectors - the same here) and hang the ring on a string (pendulum) - and it tells me where the jew will be! (while guessing) Do you have a diagnosis?

))))

Svinozavr:
Igor, what is this nonsense?
Everything is real. (Let him guess, I don't mind). I am not going to let him guess, so I don't feel sorry for him. (for other people's money).

Svinozavr:
You've finished, you've started a new life?

Tantrik:
everything is real. (Let him guess, I don't mind). I wanted to use min. lots on the demo, and what if it doesn't work later - let him get used to responsibility. (for other people's money).
You are the one who is not tied to the money, there is no greed. But everything has its time, I mean the number of))))

OlegTs:
You're the one who's not strapped for cash, there's no greed. But everything has its time, I mean quantity))))
what does that have to do with me? (I mean, will your hands shake? - I don't think so - threshold of habituation - and beyond - total of 1-3% of the depo)
Reason: