[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 38

Tantrik:
What does this have to do with me? (I mean, will your hands shake? - I don't think so - addiction threshold - and beyond - total of 1-3% of the depo)

I mean, when you hold the string, you don't think about the expected profit and how you will shake it)))

Tantrik:
What does this have to do with me? (I mean, will your hands shake? - I don't think so - addiction threshold - and beyond - total of 1-3% of the depo)
how much is it in ($) ?

-DEN-:
how much is it in ($) ?
? what

-DEN-:
how much is it in ($) ?

It doesn't work for you, judging by the question...

Tantrik:
? what

the addictive threshold in money 1-3% of the deposit?

-DEN-:

addictive threshold in money 1-3% of the dept?

If you enter 30-40% of the deposit, you will either put a stop closer or you won't be able to sit on the profit. And getting used to it is a sense of comfort and does not upset the SL, with the growth of the deposit (its clear - it will take a lot of time) is clearly seen at PAMM: - if you successfully started - immediately throw money - and the manager begins to plush (it can be in either direction) - he has no feeling of comfort, a lot of money, and even someone else!

Tantrik:
If you go in with 30-40% of the deposit, you'll either get a closer stop or you won't be able to make a profit. And addiction is a sense of comfort and does not upset the SL, with the growth of the deposit (its clear - it will take a lot of time) here at PAMM clearly seen: - if successfully begun to immediately add cash - and the manager begins to plush (it can be in either direction) - he has no sense of comfort, a lot of cash, and even someone else!

Thanks for the clarification, losing $100 or $1000 all depends on the amount in your account!

100 bucks - not so bad, but 1,000 bucks is a pity. :)

..and where will the euve stumble today...??????

-DEN-:

Thanks for the clarification, losing $100 or $1000 depends on the amount in your account!

100$ is not so bad, but 1000$ is a pity. :)

If 1000 will be 1% of your account - you won't feel sorry for them - for a while you can get 0.5% (if you still feel sorry - pathological greed - you will have to live with it. Billionaires have been caught and mocked at this greed - I don't remember exactly how it was)

Tantrik:
If 1000 will be 1% of the account - you won't feel sorry for them - for a while you can get 0.5% (if you still feel sorry - then pathological greed - you will have to live with it. Billionaires have been caught and mocked at this greed - I don't remember exactly how it was)
I don't count help from the office!
Reason: