[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 551

Salavatka:
Do you mean spiel?
No, the correction will be small.

strangerr:

They've been sitting there for the whole trend upwards)))) Let's roll back pips and 100-200 pips - they will all go bye-bye))))

I got a hold on it right on the edge :(

I don't know whether to cut it or not.

yurchenko:
Can I have a correction template ?

That's where the blue one is I expect a slump today or tomorrow and then there, and from there up a long way.

I forgot, I'm locked into +409:

I think we're at 3050-40

...Asia is celebrating their new year... the stock exchanges aren't sure if they're working...

...don't forget to wish Tanya Happy Angel's Day...

strangerr:

That's where the blue one is I expect a split today or tomorrow and then it's up there and it's a long way up from there.

forgot, locked in at +409:

OK on the rascal and in the boo I'll close, well you're a Strange machine!!!

Looks like we're going up again..... short term...

nikelodeon:
Looks like we're going up again..... short term...
50 pips. buy!

Well, it's not a bad idea to sit in that cloud either :)))

I'll wait for the signal at five minutes. Just now I cherish the capital, which I have raised from the ruins by putting it there beforehand. Now only on signals and you know, only two lines are enough. To hell with all these energizers, beater volums, etc. I'm not saying they don't work, they do, but not for me. All I need is two lines and the aim is to get as close to the line as possible on the course side, that's all.... I can get into a too long series of flips, with volumes I think to do them less and only..... So... Here's the picture on the hour.

In other words, the rate is higher than the line and the goal is to buy near the line. If it will break then I will sell on the pullback :))))

Reason: