[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 537

strangerr:

And if there is a setback, is that a tragedy?
Hi all! No backsliding until 33 (and there's nothing to flub about - me)

Tantrik:
Hi all! No backsliding until 33 (and there's nothing to flub about - me)

Aren't you going to solo either? )))))) The robot has been sitting in the sells since morning)))) In the evening again his parts will be all over the forum))))))

Tantrik:
Всем привет! до 33 никаких откатов (и флудить тут не о чем - мне)

The eu went up because the dollar is weaker than it, both currencies are weak, a slight rise of 50p is my personal view.

Salavatka:
my impression is that the eu is making one last push upwards before a deep fall....

Salavatka:
The pendulum said - no ni... (and don't even think about it), by TA up to 3250 a clear field of no resistance (I won't buy - there are other things to do - and it may draw something, and FA may stumble)

strangerr:

Aren't you going to salt either? )))))) The robot has been sitting in the sells since morning))) In the evening again his parts will be all over the forum))))))
If you do not know what slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slippery slope. What other contagion will you catch?

margaret:
my impression is that the eu is making one last push upwards before a deep fall....

Hi Margaret. We might draw everyone's favourite HYIP)), but targets above 1.50.

Tantrik:
You came from there with pitchforks, with a 50% correction (correction is okay - but it has become mandatory for some reason). What other contagion will you catch?

68% in the sell, I wrote this morning. Go tell your friend Robot that we go to 1.33, because he already put the last trousers and does not listen to me)))

Tantrik:
The pendulum said - no ni... (and don't even think about it), by TA up to 3250 a clear field of no resistance (I won't buy - there are other things to do - and it may draw something, and FA may stumble)
I am more comfortable with the pound in this situation!

strangerr:

68%
68% is the probability of picking up a new pattern there, 68% is the probability of picking up a new pattern there?
Reason: