[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 484

MobileMan:
In short, I take it no one can say anything specifically about what we will see today?

The exit from this flat, which is still visible on the M!5 down today, is ninety percent. Here is the big chart, and there will be no news, according to my information, so the descending trend will continue. We might even see about 200 pips today.

strangerr:

And where exactly?)))

But the price will fluctuate, but I am not interested in where and how, I am waiting for 1.28.

strangerr 24.01.2012 10:56

All eaten, no trading until tomorrow.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

solar:

That's it, eaten, no trading until tomorrow.

So I'm not trading, I've locked in my profits.

solar:

That's it, eaten, no trading until tomorrow.

We're going all in today !!! Since yesterday !!! Down target at 241 ... By the way, look closely at 88 fibs 141 and 241 more than 60% of the time it bounces from there

What's interesting is that this couple is also apparently waiting to sell, and not waiting, but directly saying and asking - well sell me, sell me right now!!! What do you think? ,,,, I think, of course, I should have sold from !.2245, I probably will put the pending order there.

AlexHacker007:

Sitting down to the full today !!! Since yesterday !!! Down target at 241 ... by the way look closely at 88 fb 141 and 241 more than 60% of the time it bounces from there

So you should have sold a week earlier, like on MT5 some)))

AlexHacker007:

Sitting down to the full today !!! Since yesterday !!! Down target at 241 ... by the way look closely at 88 fibs 141 and 241 more than 60% of the time there is a bounce

eh... how come you didn't get shot by your broker ))))) ........

strangerr:

So you should have sold a week earlier, like on MT5 some people did)))
I sold when i reached my target... before that i was buy from the 16th and then sell from yesterday

strangerr:

Look in the private line.

solar:

Eh... how come your broker didn't shoot you for this ))))) ........
Pick a normal one! Who doesn't have a score to settle with you!
Reason: