Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 22

All right. Congratulations on your purchase. In a couple of days I'll try to get my thoughts together and put them in a constructive way. I'd like to know what you think and what you think about my thoughts)))) I will wait for your messages. In the meantime, this is interesting:

If you look at the synthetic and natural pairs, there are differences, so some people think that there is no tight connection and believe that you should have all available tools for analysis. Others think there is a tight connection, that if the difference is + or - a couple of points (within the spread) it is a trifle, and think that having quotes only for some major pairs you can calculate the rest. Has anyone tried to analyse the difference in these two pips as often + 2 pips or - divergence and add them up? Only these differences can be seen after dividing a pair into pairs and comparing them with a third pair (euro/yen, dolar/yen, euro/dollar), but how to see these differences in each pair (relative to what roughly speaking)

Imho, it's simple - watch the CCFp indicator and then reason, OK?

Today I discovered that the pound is unjustifiably cheap and "wants" to go up, while the franc is unjustifiably expensive and wants to go down. Of course, a long trend was not given to them, it was a small gap before the start of the movement, but the direction of the future movement was again defined correctly. Not much of a credit compared to the last almost doubling of the depo, but the overall balance sheet plus is not bad either.

So there we go...

I'm sitting in an ambush until the next economically justified move...

Can you tell me why CCFp is lagging so much, there are already two new bars on the chart and it is silent

Is there any way to speed it up, at least bar to bar.

Where are my posts??????

It's fine, just some minor problems with the forum. I've been having problems too.

Here are the corrected indicators.

Is the CCFP the kind of turkey CC?

ZZZEROXXX:
Is the CCFP the kind of turkey CC?

No, it is a cluster indicator, the theoretical basis and practical application of which are described in detail.
Reason: