FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 86

margaret:

Hello! What about the volumes? Seems like it shouldn't go higher (maximum 1.2670)...

Feel bad again. I tried to open one of those accounts with my forex broker, but it was wrong and I gave it to a trader. Then went for a swim in the river and drowned (I was told this morning) ...

Hello, Margaret. Here's the picture:

On the H1 downward force and absence of serious buyers, waiting for the closing of the H4 and the daily.

Today coincided with the level 1.2620-30 of the Wizard, the sellers of the counteragents were stopped there, but maybe not only))))

Vizard:

Margo, don't worry...everyone has their own path and end ... if it says so do what you have to do... not on the river or under the car....

You'll be fine... take the risks and get some rest (a lunatic outdoors, etc)...

That's right. An acquaintance http://www.narisuyu.ru/vladimir/ knew the place and time of his death. He wanted to bet with fate and went to the Crimea early... Lost a bet(((.

Silent ,Sdimm Thanks for the links! Interesting stuff.

Ishim:
so I didn't write to you....
I was joking.

Vizard:

sales were light...until Friday's purchases were interrupted...dunno...shorted out of habit...day could close like this...

Small but friendly)))) I didn't get involved.

Sta2066:
I was joking.
Stress was certainly a factor - maybe he'd had an upsetting drink...

Margaret, Hi, glad to see you on the forum, saddened by the unfortunate occurrences.... thank heavens for YOUR well being....no explanation for the rise in the euras.... enlighten...and the blame must be on the investor...he hardly changed his behaviour...

Vizard:

Yes, I'll close now...I'm on the pip...we'll see tomorrow for today and that's enough...

The nearest good buyers' stops are at 1.2490-1.25, they might be able to pull back, then 1.24.

lotos7:
Margaret, Hi, glad to see you on the forum, saddened by the unfortunate occurrences.... thank heavens for YOUR well being...no explanation for the rise in the euras.... enlighten me...
it is a correction (amid the threat of a third round of QE), i do not see the end of the decline yet, waiting for a bottom update

strangerr:

Hi Margaret. The picture is as follows:

On H1 downforce and no serious buyers yet, waiting for H4 and daily close.

Today coincided with the level of 1.2620-30 Wizard, we have stopped the intraday sellers there and maybe not only)))

Right, reached the support level of 16.01.12, and now either the rebound or the retest of the trend line, which was reached on 23.05.12, the point of which is at 1,2670. I am waiting for the closing of H4...
Reason: