[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 466

MobileMan:
can you explain why that is?
Mobile, have you been winging selves?

nikelodeon:

Well you see the level traded with the highest volume. And with a slight edge towards buy, it means that we will return there. So, since the rate could not stay above this level, especially as the cluster at 22:00 was negative, we should suppose that we have hit this level, which should be tested.... Look below (circled in the profile) let's make some volumes and the rate will be higher than this level, here you see the carridor, in its infancy. So stranger????

Thank you!

I'm very interested that I've closed the buy and won't be watching this half a day's worth of mucking about)))

Tantrik:
Mobile, have you been winging selves?
nope )))

strangerr:

From 1.2994 and only 1.3075.
It is not so important for me, delta loads the laptop (and whether the eu should or should not is another question) and the red m5 candlestick is the same in mt and delta. That stop was not a mistake - it's a cancellation of the scenario, I will sell from 3085 (and the delta is the same)

MobileMan:
nope ))))
why did you fix the air? (do you know what a lock is?)

Tantrik:
I do not care much, delta loads the laptop (and should or should not the euro is still a question) and the red candle m5 it and in mt and in delta - one and the same. That stop was not a mistake - it's a cancellation of the scenario, I will sell from 3085 (and the delta is the same)

Look at the mt5 to robot, he has already sold everything he could

Tantrik:
Why did you fix the air?
what are you talking about?

eu pair allies in trends up...eu will continue to rise....

strangerr:

Check out robot's mt5, he's already sold everything he can.
and you don't have a draw? (how do you put smiley faces in it?). Currencies have other targets and volumes have nothing to do with it (volumes are a means and bots are most likely setting them).
Reason: