[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 307

margaret:
And if, supposing the day's candle remains tailed, the 25th fig is inevitable...

We shall see.

Article, we've turned down his offer for now)))

strangerr:

We'll see.

Article, we've turned down his offer for now)))

Meet me at 1.28268 ))))

The current fall in the euro was halted by the rise in US stocks.... That is, the dollar did not continue its rise, because everyone rushed into stocks. I'm not a fundamentalist of course, but still.....

nikelodeon:
The current fall in the euro was halted by the rise in US stocks.... That is, the dollar did not continue its rise, because everyone rushed into stocks. I'm not a fundamentalist of course, but still.....
Well, it's a coincidence. Indices have broken through the trends - not going back soon. On the eu m1 a "three-way" pattern (Stranger declined). China's GDP is optimistic. Expect 30 - 31.

artikul:

Meet me at 1.28268 ))))

I agree 99.9%, bought a "ticket" and have already taken my seat...

Tantrik:
Well, it's all coincidental. Indices have broken trends - not going back soon. On the eu m1, a three-way pattern (Stranger declined). China's GDP is optimistic. Expect 30 - 31.

Do you think from these levels we will go up????

nikelodeon:

Do you think from these levels we will go up????
Bought waiting, 2788 hanging, didn't close

also bought would love to see 2788 in the near future and the buying volume I have half a dept..... it's good to be at breakeven already..... EHHHHHHHH help the young padawan. May the power of Tantrik be with us :)))))))))))))))))

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MobileMan:
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mobile man, how are you???? Covered selves????
Reason: