[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 250

strangerr:

And your nzd went for a correction.

I had a correct forecast with nzd! I first voiced it to Odyssey in the middle of a rise, (the fuss with the orders is a trifle elks beaten off)

Tantrik:
I had a correct prediction with nzd! I first voiced it to Odysseus back in the middle of the rise, (the fuss with orders is trivial moose chipped away)

I would not rush, just catch one or two orders at a couple hundred points and keep pipping.

BeerGod:

Will Kolyan give them a run for their money?

Going to 3290 now and there will be more of them )))))))))))

strangerr:

81 exactly on it, so you wouldn't rush about - grab one or two orders by a couple of hundred pips and keep pipping.
I've been testing it for a year! It will work, I have no doubt about it. Right now it's an intraday! I will probably get a stop!

Tantrik:
I've been testing for a year! I have no doubt it will work, now it's intraday! Up-35 down-40 up-20 - that's the adrenaline! I'll probably get a stop now!

So, open one or two orders and let them hang there. I would catch it here, if I had a chance, I would try again today))))

strangerr:

81 exactly on it, so you wouldn't rush around - catch one or two orders by a couple of hundred pips and keep pipping.
Now stop 118 pips!!! I was not at the terminal to re-enter!

strangerr:

So open one or two orders and let them hang and trade intraday.
I blocked 13pp. it's a scam! 3290 will go anyway, but from where...? (i wanted to do without locks)

Tantrik:
now stop 118pp!!! and I wasn't at the terminal to re-enter!

Yes it was hanging up all day yesterday, I was still writing - sell.

and now more lock on lock))))

strangerr:

Yes it was up all day yesterday, I said sell.

I did sell from 3314 (I had a pause yesterday morning) and closed at 3260
Reason: