[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 52

emotraid:

Yeah, you're ruining it for me with the news.)

It's a great book, thanks. Is there anything else like it?

read it ... and remember the sequence ... think-knowledge-earnings....

...shaitan system says THAT...now...there is an inside bar...but will there be a restart of trade....???

....morning is the wiser...?

Covered the shopping! Pure scam, sick of this cantina, I'll see where it goes tomorrow.

strangerr: And Zen-Fire is rubbish)))

Why is that?

Mathemat:
Why is that?

Yeah... not to troll... I don't interfere... but I couldn't take it anymore... What's your problem with him, )))))? I don't know.

solar: Yeah... not to troll... I don't interfere... but I couldn't take it anymore... What's your problem with him, )))))? I don't know.
Who are you asking?

The results of France's bond placement on the market did not convince investors, although the government itself considers the auction a success. Long-term bonds worth €8 billion were sold, demand exceeded supply, but the yield on France's benchmark 10-year note was up slightly from the previous auction to 3.29%. Players believe that France is about to lose its top credit rating. The euro collapsed to a 15-month low of $1.28 on this backdrop. Major European stock exchanges lost between 1.5% and 3%.

I found Pushkin's lifetime volume here. There's all sorts of stuff in here. Gently salivating with my finger.

Svinozavr:
I found Pushkin's lifetime volume here. There's all sorts of stuff in here. Gently salivating with my finger.

Bins, dirty finger...

What drunkenness can do.

Why don't you go home, Peter?

)))

Time to buy ))))

Reason: