[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 91

O.Zy...:

If I had entered a promo code I would have received 200 and I would have received 20 cents on the real

I'm in. I'm shorting the eu and the pound.

A hundred... two hundred... Not really a big deal to play around with.

rigc:
Tantrik doesn't spoil us much, Stranger went to a nunnery )))) the others draw to a degree, but the talent is not that)))) I don't have that at all((((
I haven't seen tantric at all lately... miss him... I'm starting to worry about him, if he's not Ishim.

OlegTs:

I signed up, they already gave me 100 quid:)

I read the terms and conditions, they do not indulge))))

In any case, the terms and conditions will help to establish self-discipline, a step to the right, to the left - kapel))))

funny

2012.04.17 18:54:21 Trades '672147': order #446970 buy 0.20 USDCAD at 0.98856 done

There is nothing supernatural in the conditions at the first round, they are asking only 1$ for the first round, not a lot higher than 0.1 and with their leverage in a drawdown of 20% have to get into, in general, the first round was, but the second netsyaet because of the strange verification, they do not like scans, they need photos of documents and other bullshit.

moskitman:
I haven't seen Tantrik at all lately... I missed him... I'm starting to wonder if he's pretending to be Ishim.
yes, he did. he had this nickname in parallel with his alparish registration, so he probably decided to unify.... get used to it))))

forte928:
Looks like Black Tuesday's coming to someone...

Hey, Jen, hello, ..... Excuse me, are you still buying? .... any thoughts ... support test again ( in a wedge ...)

rigc:
Tantric is not spoiling us much, Stranger went to a nunnery)))) the rest are drawing moderately but not the same talent)))) I don't have that at all((((

I've got a forecast for you, trade.

Bad loans in Spain are breaking records
18.04.2012 14:18 | |
The level of bad loans in banks in Spain has reached a maximum in 18 years.The ratio of problem loans to safe loans has exceeded 8% and stood at 8.16%. In other words, there are now €143.82 billion worth of loans more than 3 months overdue on the balance sheets of financial institutions in Spain. For comparison, in December the figure was at 7.91%.

It remains to add that these figures published today by the Central Bank of Spain show the worst trend since 1994. The current situation in the banking sector is in particular contrast to the period before 2008 when the NPL rate was less than 1%. It was after 2008 when the real estate market collapsed in the country.

Spain in recession

Spain is in recession again. That was the diagnosis of the economy on Tuesday by the local Central Bank. In the fourth quarter of last year the Spanish economy contracted by 0.3%. In the first quarter of this year the situation is repeated, said Miguel Fernandez Ordones, president of the Central Bank of Spain without elaborating on the results of the first quarter of 2012. And the fall in GDP for at least two quarters and is considered a technical recession.

Spanish Economy Minister Luis de Guindos also admitted the return of the country's economy into recession, writes The Daily Telegraph. The day before he said that the decline in GDP in the first quarter could be the same as in the last quarter of last year, that is, 0.3%.

But the official statistics will not be released until April 30. The Spanish economy went into recession for the first time in 2009. The reason for that was the economic crisis.

After a year and a half of GDP decline, a timid recovery began in 2010. It was at this point it was hit by the European debt crisis. The country's public debt stood at around 68% by the end of last year. And the new government of the country led by Mariano Rajoy, who started his work at the end of last year, only promised to reduce budget spending in 2012 by 16.5 billion euros.

And Spain intends to overcome the debt crisis on its own. In April, Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said the country can do without the help of the EU and IMF. Meanwhile, the cost of borrowing for Spain continues to rise.

http://www.vestifinance.ru

Germany placed 2-year debt securities with a record low yield of 0.14% compared to 0.31% during the previous sale of similar bonds. Demand again exceeded supply by a factor of 1.8.

Rabobank notes that demand for German debt remains strong as market participants remain wary of further developments in the eurozone and are looking for a safe haven that will provide them with safe investments.

Market participants have been anxiously watching the results of today's auction, as last week's placement of German 10-year bonds proved unsuccessful. At that time Berlin managed to sell only 3.87 billion euros out of the 5 planned. The average yield was 1.77%. Demand was lower than supply as the coupon rate for securities with such duration was record low.

Soros warns euro crisis could destroy EU

Billionaire George Soros warned on Monday that the euro crisis is deepening, Reuters reported. According to the financier, the reason is that politicians are proposing the wrong methods of dealing with the crisis, writes journalist John Etcher. "The euro is undermining the political integrity of the EU and if this continues, it could even destroy the EU. The reason is a misunderstanding of the problem," Soros said in Copenhagen, in a discussion with Denmark's economy minister. According to Soros, euro creators did not understand that imbalances could be caused not only by the public sector but also by the markets themselves. Now politicians believe that the euro crisis is a fiscal crisis, although it began with the collapse of the US banking system and was exacerbated by the uneven competitiveness of European countries.

moskitman:
I haven't seen Tantric at all lately... I missed him... I'm starting to wonder if he's pretending to be Ishim.
don't worry!

margaret:

Soros warns that euro crisis could destroy EU

Hello! Margaret.
Reason: