The "Maybe we'll get lucky" counsellor - page 4

Reshetov:

Put it on a real account - the market will tell.

But I must say for myself that I wouldn't put this EA even on a demo account, because its expected payoff = -spread, which corresponds to Kolmogorov's formulas. But the docents with degrees, dissertations and patents won't understand it, as their knowledge of elementary mathematics is not enough.

Well, if you do not want to learn mathematics, then since you asked for an opinion on this subject and since it is useless to communicate with you in the language of mathematics, I can immediately give you a ready-made trivial answer: expectation = -spread.

Then let me take my leave, because I don't want to spend my time on all that ludomaniacal bullshit.

You are right with TP=SL, but in other cases look at what your EA is doing, isn't that using mathematics? Please leave my modest knowledge aside, answer on the topic of the thread, how do you explain the profitable work of your EA, even if it's on the tester so far?

yosuf:

How do you explain the profitable performance of your EA, even if it's still in the tester?

OK, I'll let you in on a terrible secret, under the promise that you won't tell anyone about it: that shit is called dispersion.

Reshetov:
OK, I'll let you in on a terrible secret, on the condition that you don't tell anyone about it: that shit is called dispersion.
Surprised by your knowledge of mathematics and statistics. The dispersion makes you trade profitably for a whole year? Is it too much to ask for a substantive answer? By the way, for some reason on A***** the tester indicates error 131, and on another DC (C*****d) is normal, what is it?

Would it be more substantial if I said it was a variance too?

yosuf:
Surprised by knowledge of mathematics and statistics. Weak, answer on the merits?

Well, let Mathemat judge, whether I have answered in essence or you have elementary knowledge obviously not enough, even in such simple question to understand.

yosuf:

By the way, for some reason on A***** the tester indicates error 131, and on another DC (C*****d) normally, what is it?

It is forbidden to discuss brokers on this forum by the rules. Read carefully the contract specifications of the brokerage companies for the minimum distance for stops and then you will be able to answer your own question.

vasya_vasya:
Would it be more substantial if I said it was a variance too?
It's a good variance, let's trade with it!

Reshetov:
Well, let Mathemat judge whether I've answered the question on its merits or you obviously don't have enough elementary knowledge to understand even such a simple question.
Applying the topic of the topic, made your advisor profitable against your logic, and it turns out that the whole fault "you obviously do not have enough elementary knowledge to understand even such a simple question".

yosuf:
Good dispersion, let's trade with it!

Are you out of your mind? There is nothing more insidious than dispersion, even women are no match for it. If it didn't exist, there'd be no such thing as addiction.

Reshetov:

Well, let Mathemat judge whether I've answered the question on its merits or you obviously don't have enough elementary knowledge to understand even such a simple question.

It is forbidden to discuss brokers on this forum. If you do not know the minimum distance for stops, you will be able to answer your own question.
I will try to do that.

Reshetov:
Are you out of your mind? There's nothing more insidious than dispersion. If it didn't exist, addiction wouldn't exist.
The irony is misunderstood. Okay, I will put your Expert Advisor on the demo on Monday and show the results of its operation. It turned out that this EA is the one I have been searching for in the very first post of this thread, thank you.
Reason: