Where do non-market quotes come from? ) - page 4

Figar0:

That's right. Only working through a broker the entry ticket will be much more expensive, no nano/micro/minilots, no $30K of $30 in a fortnight, and no metatrader.

A lottery ticket doesn't even require an internet connection, for that matter.

vasya_vasya:
A lottery ticket doesn't even require an internet connection, for that matter.
On "forex" there is a difference. The illusion of winning in the form of a free metatrader.

4x-online:
In 'forex' there is a difference. The illusion of victory in the form of a free metatrader.

Forex has nothing to do with it. Many brokerage companies using MT represent trading with metals, stocks, CFDs and other directives. But you will not have a connection to the real market places, all the same through the "tenth" hands.

I have certain hopes for this with MT5, we'll see how it goes.

4x-online:
On "forex" there is a difference. The illusion of victory in the form of a free metatrader.

How does free software give you hope to win? :)

Figar0:

Forex has nothing to do with it. Many brokerage companies that use MT represent the possibility to trade metals, stocks, CFDs and other derivatives. But you will not have a connection to the real market places, all the same through "tenth" hands.
++++++++++++++++
This is what I call "forex".

I have certain hopes for this with MT5, let's see how it will be.
+++++++++++++++
It's getting close to midnight and still no Herman. Metakvots is developing anything for MT5, but not the exchange component.

Not market quotes, when an EA opens not according to DC quotes, I had an EA open and lot size which was not in DC, cancelled trades, called me and told me why... ) I had no idea what was going on there and then, after a couple of months they blocked the account with money, when I asked why they said I hadn't traded there the money was never received). You should open accounts at reputable banks, not in kitchens.

Avals:

how does free software give you hope of winning? :)
Not to me it doesn't. My broker is thinkorswim. I'm talking about beasties, but the insolence of the DCs gets to me. It does.

rustein:
Not market quotes, when an EA opens not according to DC's quotes, I had an EA opened and lot size which was not in DC, they cancelled the trades, called me and told me why... ) I had no idea what was going on there and then, after a couple of months they blocked the account with money, when I asked why they said I hadn't traded there the money was never received). You have to open accounts at reputable banks, notin kitchens.

Solid banks! For me there is nothing more solid and reliable than Sberbank, but they don't have forex )))

There is one at alfa bank, but it seems to me they have the same thing as the usual kitchens.

rustein:
You should open accounts at reputable banks, not in kitchens.

I almost 'jumped' into one solid bank) It didn't turn out to be a kitchen....

Figar0:

Forex has nothing to do with it. Many brokerage companies using MT provide the possibility to trade metals, stocks, CFDs and other derivatives. But the connection to the real market will not be present, all the same through the "tenth" hands.

I have certain hopes for this with MT5, we'll see how it goes.

In theory every housewife could hedge against a fall in the ruble during the crisis. But I don't know any such housewives.

Reason: