A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 44

porofiTFactor:
Cut your losses and let the profits grow... And you will be 4.5 and 35, and if you're lucky, maybe 40. I honestly don't know how to calculate those 4.5 points. Gunn did it. I tried. I couldn't do it. Maybe someone else can. It's a worthy task, no doubt... I'm still having a hard time myself...

The more you read forums, "professionals" and analysts, the further away from the goal...look for yourself: there are people on the forum who sit around all day, for years, advising "clever things", while their results are unsatisfactory (with positive results there would be no time physically to engage in nonsense here).

Mathemat:
Of course it is different. It is a "mathematical system", i.e. martingale.
Maybe, but I was keeping in mind the term "double auction" (auction in principle) in this case

Thank you all for your comments! Profits, optimism, great ideas and a good mood in general )))

OnGoing:

Here... Now your suggestions on where to get that ill-fated 4.5. That's all...

No way. 4.5 ....4.5 is just to get your money back to breakeven .... you need 1.5 pips more for profit. At the next opening (1.5 points have to give to (SPRED))+(1.5 points (cover the former loss))+(1.5 points (cover the spread from the former position))+(1.5 points for profit) = 6 points in total.

Amenti:

Well, dear colleagues, since no one dares to make their own predictions, which - and I am absolutely sure - everyone has, then I will dare! According to my vision of the situation, the pair: EUR/USD will reach a mark of 1.3 today, around 16.00 hours Moscow time... Good luck to all of you!

Amenti:

Good morning, everyone (a special Bonjour to Mr. Paukas)! So, what's up? Let's work for Uncle Sam. With our hard work and hard-earned crumbs, shall we strike at the frigidity in the sweet couple of eurik and quid? Shake 'em like a trail... Huh, fellas? Why so glum?

Amenti, you've already been advised to go to the Euroflood thread. This is not the right place, this is where you just flub.

Amenti:

Matemat, why have you deleted my subsequent messages? They did not contain anything illegal! Censorship was abolished in our democratic country long ago. Didn't you know that?

The forum is a democracy, but only in terms of forum topics - MQL4 and the like.

posts not relevant to the topic of the thread have been moved to the archive.

Amenti, I kindly ask you, personally for Mr Paukas, to write to him personally in a private message.

A simple question for professionals on the topic of the branch.

What is your recommended minimum margin level? Personally, I'm not trading yet. I still have a long and excruciating preparation for it. I am still stuck on programming. :) So far I have concluded from the results of my tests that the acceptable minimum level is 500%. That is, I set up my money management system in such a way that the system works all trades without missing any of them due to lack of money (portfolio of trading strategies), but the minimum margin level during the entire test was not lower than 500%.

I would like to hear comments from traders who not only trade but also earn. :)

500% is an acceptable level. But there's a caveat, what's the leverage...

which is kind of in line ;)

http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=84230&st=30&p=374756&#entry374756

you have to be registered to see the pictures.

Reason: