A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 18

odiseif:
i need it better not to sit quietly and use your bot before it fails you better send your password in a private message to look at your bot's trades))
I'm done with bots a long time ago, I can't do anything but sink -- he earns money on the spider-ass but he doesn't show it and I stomp on it with my hands.

5drakon:
anyone can say yes - give us the investor password - we'll log in and say yes - spider-ass makes money on forex, not just browsing the threads and being smart.
Yeah, sure. Just a grand and the password is yours. How many of you are there? The whole room?

paukas:
Yeah, no problem. Just a grand and your investment password. Are there a lot of you logging in? The whole chamber?
You're in Room 6, but you won't pay for it for 1,000 bucks. Give me your address, I'll give it to you personally in case you cheat and won't give me the password like Moyshe did with the surname Sidorov.

5drakon:
I will give you your address, if you cheat and do not give you the password, just like Moyshe did with the surname Sidorov.

They are crazy when it comes to money. Freeloaders.

And then they wonder why they leak. Because they want to make easy money for free.

The market does not like freeloaders, they punish them with money.

paukas:

Well, when it comes to money, they start to go crazy. Freeloaders.

And then they wonder why they leak. Because they want to make easy money for free.

The market does not like freeloaders, it punishes them with money.

You just want to get a free grand, I'm telling you again, let me bring it to you, tell me where and express mail will deliver it to you.

5drakon:
You're just trying to get a grand for free. I'm telling you again, let me bring it to you, just drop me off and express mail will deliver it to you.
Walk away, you loss.

paukas:
Go away, you loss-making walker.
Watch out or I'll be your loss )))))

5drakon:
Watch out or I'll be your loss )))))
I don't think so.

LISTEN, MOISHA, THE WHOLE FORUM IS BENEATH YOUR FEET, STOP BEING SO SMART, AND AS FOR THE WAND, I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED, OR ELSE YOU WILL REALLY NEED IT FOR TREATMENT, OR DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE FAR AWAY WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE TO ........?

5drakon:
LISTEN, MOISHA, YOU'RE MAKING THE WHOLE FORUM SWIM UNDER THE TABLE, STOP BEING SO SMART, AND ABOUT THE WAND, I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED, OR YOU MAY NEED IT FOR TREATMENT, OR DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE FAR AWAY WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE TO IT ........

The patient is screaming and hysterical. A typical case. Call (495 )971-34-15.

They will help you.

Reason: