1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 32

lizzavet:

I think it's beautiful. Only it will only work well on a sinusoidal graph with stable dynamic characteristics. And since the market is not always sinusoidal, and it is worn like a broom, there is a big problem with the MACD input parameters)
Do you think we will not prevent the author from comprehending what he's saying, if we keep chattering here in a casual manner about soiled brooms. :о)

Farnsworth:
Do you think we will not prevent the author in understanding what he said, if we are going to chat casually here about stained brooms. :о)

Nothing can save the author. )))) it's like the beginning of a movie. hook a person up with a thought the other person needs, and he will do whatever you need. the thought has already taken root and is developing, just not in the way many see (don't understand). irreversibility....... scale....... psychosis)))))).......aaaaa......

burned out........

awaiting reboot..... but the thought has been penciled in)))))))

i can't use it directly, i'm going to use it on an already transformed multicurrency series, it will only convert different series with different dimensions into one, how else to separate the trend without oscillator and use phase component change (in Macdi a/b-1) for analysis

The essence should be the same but rougher; when the salt is seen there, then the filters may be applied (to improve their quality)

lizzavet:

I think it's beautiful. But it will only work well on a sinusoidal graph with stable dynamic characteristics. And since the market is not always sinusoidal, and it wears like a broom, there is a big problem with the MACD input parameters)

You should use filters with steeper fronts. Then you won't have a problem with non-harmonic graphs. They don't care what they filter. Also, you don't have to take out part of the spectrum. You should work with the whole available spectrum.

Like this:

trol222:

Nothing can save the author. )))) it's like the beginning of a movie. hook a person up with a thought the other person needs, and they will do whatever you need. the thought has already taken root and is developing, just not in the way many see (don't understand). irreversibility....... scale....... psychosis)))))).......aaaaa......

burned out........

awaiting reboot..... but the thought had time to be cached)))))))

No, no, it's fine. This forum has been shaken by different ideas of scale, psychosis, etc. Just concentrate on it and the crystallisation process will take its normal course and bear fruit anyway.

Zhunko:
You should use filters with steeper fronts. Then you won't have problems with non-harmonic graphs. They don't care what to filter. Also, don't take out part of the spectrum. You have to work with the whole available spectrum.

Oops, I don't understand anything at all(

Inexperienced so far. I don't have enough knowledge.

I'll be pestering you with questions in private)

Farnsworth:
You'll learn. Vadim says a few words and the girl's already rushing out on her own. Pick-up rules (ugh, bourgeois words again) methods mql))))

trol222:
You should learn. Vadim just said a few words and the girl is already rushing to make out on her own. Pick-up rules (ugh, bourgeois words again) methods mql))))

I know why, they're beautiful, I mean curvaceous. I don't have any.

:о(

trol222:
You'll learn. Vadim says a few words and the girl's already rushing out on her own. Pickup rules (ugh, bourgeois words again) methods mql))))

There's no pickup rules here! There are other sites for that! I just want to learn things that interest me about trading.

Zhunko:

You should use filters with steeper fronts. Then you won't have a problem with non-harmonic graphs. They don't care what they filter. Also, you don't have to take out part of the spectrum. You should work with the whole available spectrum.

That's about right:

Man, once again I ask you not to torture our virgin brains with the same pictures. I'm not the only one who's asked. The point if people don't understand them.

I am not the only one who asked for the same pictures, and it makes sense if people don't understand them.

you have a finished product and they make no sense without explanations.

Farnsworth:

I know why, they're beautiful, I mean curvaceous. I don't have any.

:о(

nowadays, girls are attracted to pretty and long curves instead of the things they should be attracted to)))))))
Reason: