1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 59

Freud:

girl, stay out of the way.

Stay out of the way of the monologue? All right. (Chuckles) But I think you're in the thick of it. I'm guessing.

It's just unpleasant when you write and state things that are complicated for me, and someone without even reading them starts babbling on about other things just to chat. If you ask whether someone has tried cheese, you will be told with contempt and meticulousness that you are a fool and do not know anything about dairy. They insist on telling you that you're a fool, but no one explains anything about cheese or kalbasa, they either teach you or show off, or just to show that you're smart and you're a fool.

Everyone can say that you are in the middle of nowhere or that you are dumb, but to explain why you are in the middle of nowhere, and what the middle of nowhere is, and what it is a middle of nowhere and what it is not.

If you say "a", many people do not want to say "b", but they say that they explain "b". then why write "a" if you do not want to help?

Freud:
Yeah)) You're just so voluminous and peculiar.... that your posts are unlikely to get through to the end... not even the moderators. ... I don't think anyone can help... Although, anything is possible.

Freud: It's just unpleasant when you write and state things that are already difficult for me, and someone without even reading them starts babbling on about other things just to chat.

People would be glad to help you, but they lack one thing, an understanding of what you want. When they see a familiar word that they understand, they are happy to hear it. And you say "in parallel".

You don't even know what you want. If you did, you'd be able to articulate it clearly.

jelizavettka, Mathemat, alsu

What conclusions have you drawn about AI?

Freud:
I think you (and some others) need to stop building strategies based on small and/or fixed period indicators.

I've read the whole thread, but still don't understand how to apply your MA, and its period gets in the way all the time.

DmitriyN:

What conclusions have you drawn about AI?

The conclusion is the same: if a system with a constant lot expectation is less than the spread, then no money management/netting/locking will not help it, sooner or later it will lose with a force conditionally proportional to how long it managed to stay afloat before losing).

Deniskin:
I've read the whole thread, but still don't understand how to apply your MA, and its period gets in the way all the time.
It is difficult to understand a topic that has several topics at once. As for the application, I personally did not write anything, I just expressed my opinion. In my opinion, you need to understand the financial and physical meaning of what the indicators show.
But, as you can see, even an excellent understanding of the meanings does not guarantee success in solving problems.

DmitriyN:

What conclusions have you drawn about the MA?

What kind of... I have always had one conclusion: if you want your EA to work more or less normally as a trend indicator, you should change its period proporionally to the period of price fluctuations.

And what conclusions do you have, Dimitri?

DmitriyN:
It's hard to understand a topic that has several topics at once. Regarding the application, I personally did not write anything, I just expressed a view. In my opinion, you need to understand the financial and physical meaning of what the indicators show.
But, as you can see, even an excellent understanding of the meanings does not guarantee success in solving problems.

So what is the conclusion?
Reason: