Impulse - page 26

Karputov Vladimir:
Ugh, fast writing hard :). I' ve added another figure here - with speed averaging over 10 ticks. And it doesn't make sense to count per second, as it's a very crude calculation. It could be 5-15 ticks per second.
Ok. Exactly when many ticks are received in a second (may be 5 or more, it needs to be picked) (you were right above when it happens with news), this may be a signal for market entry. The same number of ticks is not a calculation period. The calculation period is the same time interval. Also there is no need to average anything.

new-rena:
Ok. Just when there are a lot of ticks in a second (you were right above about this happening when there is news), this can be a signal to enter the market. The same number of ticks is not a calculation period. The calculation period is the same time interval.
It is not true. It is quite often. Europe will open and ticks will start to move several times per second - the news has nothing to do with it. And it will not be the same time period - because the speed of price change already takes into account both time and price increments.

Karputov Vladimir:
That's not true. It happens quite often. Europe will open and ticks will move several times a second - and the news has nothing to do with it. And it won't be the same time period - because the rate of price change already takes into account both time and price increment.
Well, whatever. Time will judge.

When comrades don't agree, they don't get on well...

One day Chebu... Oy Barabashkin and Rena decided to catch the pulse

GopFX __:
When comrades don't agree, they don't get on well...

One day Chebu... Barabashkin and Rena decided to catch the pulse.
I threw in a picture from the indyuk, it's all done according to Ohm's law. I remembered both the current and the voltage and the impulses were made according to radio engineering laws. All the same, the result is not much different from the way it can be calculated (I wrote the gist above).

new-rena:
I put a picture there of an inductor, but it's all done according to Ohm's law. I remembered both the current and the voltage. It's still not much different from the way you can calculate (I wrote the gist of it above).
Calculate, and I see that all are able to write formulas here! But no one has the Holy Grail...

You need a fresh perspective... This is not just formulas from physics class, you need to think, analyze, compare and finally think of something new. As I said above, many "minds" have tried to describe Forex, but I think that hardly anyone succeeded... Those who succeeded have been collecting dough for a long time))

GopFX __:
I see everybody here is good at calculating and writing formulas!!! But no one has the Grail.

You need a fresh pair of eyes. This is not just physics formulas, you need to think, analyze, compare and finally think of something new. As I said above, many "minds" have tried to describe Forex, but I think that hardly anyone succeeded... I think it's unlikely that anyone who succeeded in described Forex.)
The answer may be the same, because the question is always the same, I repeat, "There is no history of quotes, where will the price go?

new-rena:
No matter how clever, the result will still be the same, because the question has been the same for years, I repeat - "There is no history of a quote - where will the price go?"
The electric light bulb wasn't invented right away either )) It took some time to understand derivatives and use diffusers. Maybe you have to be very smart to do that ))

Here it is - the classical momentum :

This motion is like the derivative of a delta function (in mathematics, physics, engineering).

Олег avtomat:

Here it is - classic momentum :

Such motion is like the derivative of a delta function (in mathematics).

That's for snails, isn't it? Top notch!!! In what units are we measuring? Pips per hour? 4 hours?