[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 51

forte928:
I'm guessing by coffee grounds...

Buy closed +, buy again - limit triggered - sell closed.

Standing down with a flip lock....

Well, RBC said that Merkel and Sarkozy do not shine with optimism )))). And the market felt it beforehand, so before their meeting the price went as high as possible ))))

artikul:
Well, RBC said that Merkel and Sarkozy do not shine with optimism )))). The market had felt it beforehand, so before their meeting the price was set as high as possible )))

)))))))))

artikul:
Well, RBC said that Merkel and Sarkozy do not shine with optimism )))). The market had felt it beforehand, so before their meeting the price was set as high as possible ))))

Watch less of our TV shows and do not read newspapers... or you will start to believe everything.

artikul:
Well, RBC said that Merkel and Sarkozy do not shine with optimism )))). The market felt it beforehand, so the price was high before their meeting ))))

They showed some bullshit on Euronews LIVE and did not say anything good. There was more noise.

Kitsan:

They were on Euronews LIVE talking some bullshit, I listened - they didn't say anything sensible. There was more noise.
Now the sell-stops are triggered, the bays are flying and then they go down.

solar:

Watch less TV with our shows and don't read the newspapers... or you'll start believing everything.

And not ours either. Has it ever once said anything useful for proactive trading?)))

maybe off-topic, but lately I have started to look at JP morgan.so far successfully.

Tantrik:
now the sell-stops are triggered, the baes are going to get flown in and then down.

No, Tantric, this time the breakdown at 1.3525. And catch at 1.3770)))
Reason: