[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 332

fqbj:

Sustained. My pattern supports a significant bearish candle and down (lunchtime only)

The market is quiet.

First confirmation of thickening white on M15 follow up

emotraid:

I have a completely different picture on my me15, but the watch is calling me scared, so I'm going to have a little trouble and buy it)))


The brokers have different times, that's why the picture is different.
getting ready to go down, who's with me?)))
emotraid:


I'm going to open up three beacons with different trails.


Here, let me sell it to you and you buy it.
Vlad72:

Here, let me sell it to you and you buy it.
in two hours.
emotraid:

(Exactly? Because I'm itching to buy one)))

I'm just getting ready, the signal is not ripe yet)))
Yes my stop has been eaten now I would not be surprised if we go down
5drakon:
and the stranger said no, but there's a candle at 20pp

20pts))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
emotraid:

(Exactly? Because I'm itching to buy))))


I put a hold on it for now.