[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 163

What's going on? You're Russian Khakhlyas and you want Jewish bacsof))))) Where are we going tomorrow morning?

strangerr:

Three and a half hours ago it was 3390.

Mazemat is right, we need to focus on the problems of trade, and nationality is one - we are all human, in truth, thanks to the Russian people who gave me the knowledge.

strangerr:

That's true, but not beasts and we should live so that we are not ashamed to look in the mirror in the morning.

+1 ))) a true Christian )))))))))

Bounced off ....

Yeah, sometimes it's scary to look in the mirror in the morning, especially after a party.

The watch looks like it's going to be up too.

yosuf:
Mazemat is right, we should focus on trade issues, and we have the same nationality - we are all human beings, in truth, thanks to the Russian people who gave me the knowledge.

We should focus on trade on weekdays, but now what and with whom to trade?

To Evgen157: Yes, I am kind when I drink beer leisurely and no one touches me)))

emotraid:

Yeah, sometimes it's scary to look in the mirror in the morning, especially after a party.

I think the height of the watch is going to be up.

That's not what I was talking about.)

I'll have to call Larissa.

strangerr:

We should concentrate on trading on weekdays, but now what and with whom to trade?

To Evgen157: Yes, I'm kind when I'm having a leisurely beer and no one touches me)))

I will fight only after the appearance of a new version of the indicator, and before that I am a mere reader

where are the maderatars why is my picture not attached?

emotraid:
where are the maderatars why is my picture not attached?

Did you spit it out well before attaching it?)))

strangerr:

Did you slobber well before you put it on?)))

stop poking, or i'll make your beer stink and then you'll be dancing))))))
Reason: