[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 327

Where is it?

emotraid:

to buy?

Is there anyone from Yelizovo?

at 1.3040 should have been

5drakon:
I bought with a short stop of 130375 and I'm going to fend off an elk now)))

emotraid:

I bought it at 3055, I'll get it anyway, I don't want it to be a moose.

I hope a bear doesn't shoot down our rocket.)

solar:

If it is 5 volts, look for a charger that gives 6 volts, give + to + minus to minus, for 30 seconds, should be enough.

If it's 5 volts, look for a charger that will give you 6 volts.

thanks, if it doesn't wake up by tomorrow i'll do something...but as it is i even like it...i have five phones and basically only this one goes red with the battery asleep... so it's quiet, no one's calling... DC found me h/o via Skype, so let it sleep...

I have noticed for a long time that the americans are not moving the market at all, only europe is moving

emotraid:

While we're there, I put another buy, so let's go for a walk))))

that's too bad, it's dangerous.

It's getting sluggish, the americans have gone drinking coffee))))

5drakon:
I wonder if there is something in the news and Margaret is not saying anything :)))
Eugene Romanov22.12.2011 - 12:35

All will pass and so will the eurozone

The market remains murky, which leaves no room for normal technicality, which implies low liquidity. No matter how you describe this market, no matter how long and hard you describe it, no matter how deep you dig in the foundations - all to no avail. It's twitchy, it's seizure-prone. But the feeling of big changes persists. This is probably after the New Year, but meanwhile yesterday I locked one cent in the Euro out of fear, it was a sin. Hanging under 3050 locs. And why, in fact, she broke through the median with the price of an hour. Well," I thought to myself, "to hell with her. Because my nerves were worn out not only and not so much in the euchre, as in sterling. It's been a long time since sterling was bought, the yen even longer. But the yen is bullish for a while, but it cannot pass 5716-89. It's like a spell. Tech is out of focus, liquidity is gone. No manpower. We have to wait for help, and it is after Christmas and New Year, it is unlikely sooner. Let them all hang now, then we'll figure it out.

Reason: