[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 234

[삭제]

The M5 was a nice divot, I couldn't resist - I pipped))

...mobilising reserves

5drakon:
There's a drunken bear in the corner, so they're exhausted and we can try to step on it )))))))))))))))))))
...a third bear gets shot... there's gotta be news somewhere...
lotos7:
Galina: will there be a pattern if the daily candlestick is white today ???


Yes !

And what a ))))

If today's candle is white, I'll take the eurik all the way up.

And now there might be a cheating move upwards.

Galina:


Yes !

And what a ))))

If today's candle is white, I'll take the eurik all the way up.

And now there could be a deceptive move upwards.


Galina, is there a difference: a white candle because the shorts are covered or because the shorts are stocked?))

Article, here are the screenshots from the Gold, how do you interpret them?

Adin, so very adin((((
[삭제]

settled in now, to about 1.30

emotraid:

settled in now, to about 1.30


For nothing.
[삭제]
strangerr:

For nothing.

Do you think we'll grow up yet?