[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 230

The market laws are there because you have not been sitting here doing what you are doing, but they are gradually changing along with the ways of trading, new ones are appearing, and the Expert Advisor is just an automated implementation of your strategy that is still working.

Salavatka:
The market laws are there because you have not been sitting here doing what you are doing, but they are gradually changing along with the ways of trading, new ones are appearing, and the Expert Advisor is just an automated implementation of your strategy that is still working.

There are not even strategies, but let's say ways of trading that cannot be automated.

The market is a mess and only one thing is true - everyone is greedy and afraid of what they do, and I lose because of them)))

emotraid:
The market is a mess and only one thing is true: everyone is greedy and afraid of what they do, and I lose because of them))))
Try it)))) I want to buy, sell and vice versa))). Try looking at Insta too)))

emotraid:
The market is a mess and only one thing is true - everyone's greedy and scared and I'm losing because of it))))

Probably because you're greedy and afraid?)))

So take out insurance and do not try to swallow more than you can)))):

Here comes the chatter. :)

So nobody's going to buy? :)

What's so scary?

And sell?

From experience, I would say so - those who buy now and get into the overshoot, will drink champagne. But here we have to calculate how long the depot will last and how low the exchange rate will fall. And from this very bottom, you have to put it up and buy.

But this is just a piece of advice. It's up to you. :)

SProgrammer:

Here comes the chatter. :)

So nobody's going to buy? :)

What's so scary?

And sell?

From experience, I would say so - those who buy now and get into the overshoot, will drink champagne. But here we have to calculate how long the depot will last and how low the exchange rate will fall. And from this very bottom, we have to go up and buy.

But this is just a piece of advice. It's up to you. :)

So why buy now and then sit tight, the point?

Strong buy signal )))) Closed the sale, got into a buy )))

artikul:
А Вы попробуйте так ))) Захотелось купить - продайте и наоборот ))) И еще Инсту поглядывайте )))

Where's the stock market clock? I'm all ears. Don't embarrass me.

strangerr

Probably because you're greedy and afraid?)))

So take care and don't try to swallow more than you can))):

I am greedy but not afraid of it (I do not have $100k on the deposit)))) I always insure the same way stop at 300 pips from the order

strangerr:

So why buy now and then sit tight, the point?
You won't have time, then. :) We've been over this 100%. At first 10 stops will go down, and then you will have doubts. Or rather to enter with a profit.
Reason: