[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 231

by tehanalysis like this...

SProgrammer:
You won't make it, then. :) We've been there 100%. At first 10 stops will be taken off, and then you will have doubts - why, I will wait, but it will go up and you will not be able to enter. Or rather to enter with a profit.
Oh, come on, the market goes up and down every day... I'm still waiting, I want to sell higher, after Monday I don't feel like buying...

lotos7:

by tehanalysis like this...

What's that? )))

SProgrammer:
You won't make it, then. :) We've been there 100%. At first 10 stops will be taken off, and then you will have doubts - why, I will wait, but it will go up and you will not be able to enter. Or rather to enter with a profit.

But why do I have to demolish it? I have closed one sell today, the second is in bu and I can buy hundred times more.

strangerr:

Why tear it down? I covered one sell today, the other's in the boo, and there's still a hundred times more to buy.

Nah, I'm not asking. :)

And don't go to the smokehouse, S, you don't want to make waves there. You stay here.

Mathemat:
And don't go to the smokehouse, S, you don't want to make waves there. You stay here.
Nobody's going to let him go like that :)

Mathemat:
:) You bossing me around? You shouldn't.

emotraid:

If I had a site where soros and cancer experts tell me who's about to get killed, I'd get a mozeload of alpha-numeric paleo-people.)

The ruler and the compass are also rubbish, one has incomprehensible numbers and the other has none at all.

)))

RekkeR:

Ruler and compass, also rubbish, one has incomprehensible numbers and the other has none at all.

)))

and the trace and brady chart are lame.
Reason: