[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 205

Now you can sell it ))))
strangerr:


I'll show you two screenshots with the same indicators and draw conclusions for yourself.

Here's the difference in the quotes.

I saved the pictures! Thank you! What do I do next?
Tantrik:
I saved the pictures! Thank you! What do I do next?

Compare the volumetric indicators (below) in the screenshots, see the difference?
strangerr:

Compare the volume indicators (below) on the screens, do you see a difference?
on the bottom screen there is a decrease in volumes - right? which is correct? (where to look where I wrote yesterday? and these indicators are built-in ninja?)

...felt-tip pens

voinG:
at 14:00 moscow, germany and eurozone, bernanke at night


2011.12.13.14.15

)))

RekkeR:


2011.12.13.14.15

)))


Showed up, didn't get dusty)))

got me into pipsing, I'm hanging around here now)))

Weak, my friends... very weak...

I don't like the way the euro went up...

I'm sitting in the longs very cautiously... I'm a little scared ... I want to go down ...

OlegTs:


Showing up, not getting dusty))))

I was drawn into pipsing, so I'm hanging around here now))))

Next year we'll be doing 1H pips.

)))

Why are you so quiet? )))