[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 16

Larisa:

Mykhunya777 is definitely back:))))

maybe lucky? they usually don't go one at a time.... waiting for the show to continue!

RekkeR:
albatros:
– мосье, гм, гм... же не, что ли, же не манж па... шесть, как оно, ен, де, труа, катр, сенк, сис... сис... жур. Значит – же не манж па сис жур!
Предлагаю бартер. Обмен прибыльными системами. ICQ 206065
Емейл: mail@x0ct.com
Только прибыльными!
Так же особый интерес представляют собой торговые закономерности.

)))

albatros:

Sluggers, you'd better not comment on my post. Be ashamed of your communication. You have to respect the pros, then you'll get something out of it. Otherwise you'll drag your miserable existence through life.

Next time, before you criticize me, write before the last two times you were in a restaurant.

A pro with a long track record of finding profitable systems...

s_aullma:
Nah, mixon777 would have given himself away in a rainbow. It's in his blood.

He has chosen the image of a tanker, stern and adamant, what rainbows and arcs are there.

Oh I'm going to lose my deposit :)))) But when is it supposed to happen, because it hasn't happened yet....

Why the silence, he probably won't come back, you scared him off, you could have had some fun)))

Looks like there won't be a movie tonight.

strangerr:

Why the silence, he probably won't come back, you scared him off, you could have had some fun)))

He'd rather have his opinion on the market than to push the TS for an exchange))))

Kitsan:

He would rather tell his opinion on the market than to push his TS on the exchange))))

And the market for this week looks like everything, settled and put a sell into boo, but no sellers, and volumes at 3480-85 are holding, all flat, boo will blow away.

albatros:

Sluggers, you'd better not comment on my post. Be ashamed of your communication. You have to respect the pros, then you'll get something out of it. Otherwise you'll drag your miserable existence through life.

Next time, before you criticize me, write before the last two times you were in a restaurant.

About six months ago, a "buddy" got banned. It's the same style of communication again.

strangerr:

And on the market for this week it looks like everything, settled and put a sell into boo but no sellers and volumes at 3480-85 are holding, all flat, boo will take off.

Let's wait for the close, maybe something interesting will happen...America is still ahead.
Reason: