Please help

I just deposited $10 into my account and it hasn't come through yet, is there a waiting time or what?

1. Did you deposit to your mql5 account/profile to buy the SignalsMarket products and participate in Freelance service?
    If yes ( and in case you did it mistakely by thinking that you are depositing to the trading account) so you should contact to the service desk (asking for refund).

2. Did you deposit your money to the broker for your trading account to trade with Metatrader?
    If yes so contact with the broker.

Sergey Golubev:

1. Did you deposit to your mql5 account/profile to buy the SignalsMarket products and participate in Freelance service?
    If yes ( and in case you did it mistakely by thinking that you are depositing to the trading account) so you should contact to the service desk (asking for refund).

2. Did you deposit your money to the broker for your trading account to trade with Metatrader?
    If yes so contact with the broker.

It came through just now, probably because my computer is a bit slow but it isnt allowing me to buy or sell on anything. 

can you please help me withdraw my money i deposited it by mistake now i cannot withdraw it

thabomdla:
can you please help me withdraw my money i deposited it by mistake now i cannot withdraw it

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

I want to be refunded my money i deposited by mistake 

Maropty Van #: I want to be refunded my money i deposited by mistake 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please help

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.25 09:24

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

customer service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.09.11 12:16

You will find it at the bottom of this webpage: Contacts and requests.

Reason: