[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 428

strangerr:

This, Margaret, is the start of a correction to 1.34-36.
I was talking about the crosses, not the euro/dollar... it's just not clear why oil and the stock market are falling and the euro is rising... it looks like the dollar is being sold, which means that from the new year there will be a big infusion of back....

margaret:
I was talking about crosses, not euro/dollar... it's just not clear why oil and the stock market are falling and the euro is rising

Dolls are getting ready for the end)) The year has to end nicely).

By the way, who works on the Euro/Franc be careful, I heard that the 1.20 level could break through at any moment...

She can't sit still...

2011.12.30 18:04:37 *German Chancellor Merkel: Euro will only succeed if European countries cooperate more with each other

Kitsan:

Dolls breeding, one last time)) We need to end the year nicely.)
It's not us they're scamming, it's the stock market... We've got everything going on...

margaret:
By the way, who works on the Euro/Franc be careful, I heard that the 1.20 level could break through at any moment...

I have nets there from 1.22 to 1.20 in 10 pips increments from 0.01 lot

sergey620x:
And in the medium term?
All crosses go, almost always with the euro/dollar, if there is a divergence then a cross correction will follow...

margaret:
We are not the ones being conned, it's the stock market ... We're all on topic ...

I think we will correct down a bit, there is no volume.

...last target for the euras in 2012

lotos7:

...last target for the euras in 2012

Isn't there a yearly chart? The way I see it, a shooting star should form...
Reason: