[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 411

Evgen157:

Agreed...I wrote that I would wait until the New Year....It's just that there has been a lot of flooding here.... It used to be more interesting here.... This used to be a technical forum, but now it's just a fucking mess.... And there's nothing to learn from it..... It looks like there's a smoking room here, too ((
No spark (() Yesterday people were saying something like up .... and then suddenly went down ... like down , and then the screens with the villages appeared ... Just like a miracle )). This is called the "Poke method with a U-turn with eyes closed ", and there are no firm opinions, especially in a long flat, when price is in the range of 30 pips for days.

Evgen157:

Agreed...I wrote that I would wait until the New Year....It's just that there has been a lot of flooding here.... It used to be more interesting here.... This used to be a technical forum, but it's turned into a fucking thing.... And what is there to learn here..... It looks like there's a smoking room here too(((

So I suggested, let's get on topic, screenshots with explanations on your TS, etc., all are silent.

I don't think the price has made it. Probable drop to 2883 or so. Although from the candlesticks it looks very much like a reversal.

dvs:
I don't think the price has made it. Probable drop to 2883 or so. Although from the candlesticks it looks very much like a reversal.

There is no reversal there, partial fixing and no buying.

strangerr:

So I suggested, let's get on topic, screenshots with explanations of your ts etc., no one is saying anything.
I have posted a screenshot with a downtrend, twice, and all the time I said that this growth is still a correction of a downtrend... Since the movement is medium-term, I did not see the point in reminding every day that we are in a downtrend ... I told Tantrik that the eu will not go to 1.3150-120 ... If you need I can find all my posts with these comments...

Tantrik:
How do you know...? (and don't be intimidated) wait for an optimistic 1.30 - 31 - 32 increase!
i sent you earlier screenshots of gold with the same scenario ... only it was at n4, the target is still in force ... i said it would fall off at 1500 ... so it goes there .
Today the same scenario, but today i worked with m15 ... i saw the clarity of the austral, pound, loonie... for example the austral chart ... it's nice and clear ...

odiseif:
I don't have a spark. Yesterday people wrote something that went up .... and then suddenly went down, like down, and screens with villages appeared... It's called "the Poke method with a U-turn Eyes Wide open" and there's no firm opinions, especially in a long flat, when price has been moving in the range of 30 points for days.

You're right, unfortunately. So you should react to market changes, not just sit in a drawdown or catch losses)))

odiseif:
No spark ... Yesterday people wrote up .... and suddenly went down ... like down, and screens with the villages appeared, ... Just like a miracle))). This is called the "Poke method with a U-turn with eyes closed ", and no firm opinions, especially in a long flat, when price is in the range of 30 pips for days.
You're right, unfortunately. There's a curious girl here ... I wish you'd teach me a lesson))) I'm still a year into forex... I'll look here... look there... apply something.... i practically have no use for handicaps, just to buy some ice cream for kids and even go ahead.... ))) Strenger is the only one who fights this nonsense ))))

strangerr:

This is how you react to market changes, not by sitting in a slump or taking a loss)))

I totally agree .... but you need to know why sometimes the price goes one way and then goes the other.

strangerr:

This is how you react to market changes, not by sitting in a slump or taking a loss)))

and not just the market.... MOTION IS LIFE !!!
Reason: